Escapist's Wanted List (updated 3 March)

escapist

Jedi Knight
Thought I'd streamline this a bit so here's the stuff I really want at the moment! If anyone has anything drop me a PM!

Updated 17 Feb

Playset parts
Palitoy Cantina -Doorframe, Cardboard Doors and Cardboard bar section

Weapons/Accessories
Cloud Car Pilot Communicator
Han Last 17 Carbonite Block
Lumat Bow
Ben/Vader/Luke lightsabers with tips intact

Complete Figures (ideally mint, but not fussed about COO though)
Chewbacca
R2D2
Leia (ANH)
Luke Skywalker (yellow hair)
Tusken Raider
Fixed limb C3PO
Imperial Dignitary

Incomplete Figures (again, ideally mint but no worried about COO)
Big Head Han (as above!)
Barada

Cardbacks
Any cardbacks considered (with or without bubbles attached)
Also after any original Cardbord Footers or loose bubbles

(and for those who cared) the found section!
4-Lom Rifle
Bossk Rifle
Dengar/Snowtrooper Rifle x 2
Cloud Car Pilot Blaster
Bespin Leia cape

Richard_H

Grand Master
Itfciain is your guy for these. Everything he sells is 100% original - no repro crap. His prices are very good, delivery very fast and quality is the best. Just look at some of the loose figures he has for sale in hs loose 2013 thread.
The awing blaster though is the endor black blaster and is possibly one of the most expensive and is sought after as its easily lost (i've lost at least 2). You'll be looking at around £15-£20 for that. There's one on ebay for £80! Some other weapons can be as cheap as £3.

escapist

Jedi Knight
Cc4rhu said:
Itfciain is your guy for these. Everything he sells is 100% original - no repro crap. His prices are very good, delivery very fast and quality is the best. Just look at some of the loose figures he has for sale in hs loose 2013 thread.
The awing blaster though is the endor black blaster and is possibly one of the most expensive and is sought after as its easily lost (i've lost at least 2). You'll be looking at around £15-£20 for that. There's one on ebay for £80! Some other weapons can be as cheap as £3.

Many thanks for your help! Didn't realise how expensive weapons could be! Definitely want to try and avoid ebay though.

Garryoke

I don't know if anyone is still interested but I've just joined this site to sell my original 1970's stuff and trust me, it's all as bought then. I have loads of weapons. I'm now 43 and need a new car lol.

escapist

Jedi Knight
Garryoke said:
I don't know if anyone is still interested but I've just joined this site to sell my original 1970's stuff and trust me, it's all as bought then. I have loads of weapons. I'm now 43 and need a new car lol.

Welcome! if you are looking to sell just some weapons, I'd be interested. But if you have complete figures with weapons, don't seperate them! In that case it may be more beneficial to you if you took some pics and posted a list in the For Sale section of the forum! :)

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Garryoke said:

PM Sent No reply :?

escapist

Jedi Knight
Decided to bump this bad boy as I've got a spare tenner this month.. haha anyone feeling generous??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom