The Battle of Hoth....

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
The Battle of Hoth was recreated in the back garden today before the kids went to school. Jr was the Empire and I was the Rebels....

Luckily enough I was there to capture it on my camera :D

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Just to add, Boba is still MIA and will have to wait for the big thaw before a rescue team is sent out, so if you want a free vintage Boba just raid the back garden tonight :lol: :lol:

itfciain

Grand Master
Good to see Walrusman getting in on the act - no surprise he didn't make it though, not exactly camouflaged for Hoth warfare

jackabina

Sith Lord
I wondered what Walrus was up to. The others could have used him as a distress flare!
I love that upward shot of the AT-AT.
And all.......................before school :eek:

Lee77

Sith Lord
Nice one Chris. Looks like you had a right blast.
I bet you enjoyed it more than junior juniorchubb!!!!!

mumbo

Sith Lord
:) nice one goono, great to see the camera being put to good use :) must remember to have words with Bailey about the victors of this epic battle :roll: who needs a sleigh to have fun in the snow :)

.Q.

Jedi Master
Aaaah, now this takes me back to my own Garden of Hoth battle from back in the day...
fe5b1680.jpg

The rest of my old pics, for those who perhaps haven't seen them, can (I hope) be seen here -

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12328&start=15
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12328&start=30

Absolutely brilliant. Love the 'Imperial troops have entered the base' pic, the AT-AT towers over your house!
Good arrows JC!

ODB

Jedi Master
I love it when it snows, everyone seems to dick about in it.

Some may remember these from last year or so:

100_2141-1.jpg

100_2041.jpg

steesh

Padawan
I have to say alll those pics look fantastic. Wish I could pick up the courage to flaunt my star wars affliction and get out in the snow with my toys.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Cheers for the comments lads, it was good fun but we ran short on time. Dropped the missus at work at 6.30 (she can't drive in the snow :lol: ) and was supposed to wake up Jr at 7. I fell asleep on the sofa and he woke me up. :oops:

Anyway we got out sharpish and got to it, it was good fun. I don't think I ever got round to doing this as a kid (Mumbo will know his memory is better than mine) so I did have fun.

Cheers for the Wally comments, they did make me chuckle. He did stick out a bit, but it was good to see him joining the rebels and turning over a new leaf.

Those vintage shots from back in the day are awesome Q, and that AT AT army is crazy ODB, the box scene is classic :D

Glad you all liked 'The Battle of Hoth' :D

Boba Fett is still MIA, shame he doesn't get on better with Han otherwise he might have been rescued by now :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom