Bespin Luke With Bright Orange Hair????? Variant?????

snaggletooth

Jedi Master
flycasual said:
Even pictures from a live auction sends the price through the roof?

Are you surprised, he has the same coo as a POCH figure and PBP era colour boots. The head could have been swopped with a custom but if not then another spanish orange hair luke? have you got a link?

snaggletooth

Jedi Master
flycasual said:
snaggletooth said:
Are you surprised, he has the same coo as a POCH figure and PBP era colour boots.
Which we kindly told everyone watching.

Ye I know but June did ask, I didn't realise he was on the bay but if he is what he seems then he's an awesome figure. Any one one here win him?

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Sold for £88.00, too much of a risk in my opinion. And sorry if I offended anyone by putting up pics, I didn't put up the link so wouldn't think it's an issue. If it was someone else other than me that started this post I would have done a search of this fig also and if I saw it I would prob place a bid or maybe not.

Well I would like to know if anyone here won this auction? And hopefully it is a new variant and congrats.

snaggletooth

Jedi Master
I agree June, you done nothing wrong and that's also way to much of a gamble for me, next variant you find unusual it might be worth adding questions on here once you have him in hand. As long as you dont leave feedback you'll still be able to get your money back if he turns out to be a dud.

flycasual

Jedi Master
It doesn't bother me: I didn't want him. :lol:

I wonder what price he would have made without this thread?

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
snaggletooth said:
I agree June, you done nothing wrong and that's also way to much of a gamble for me, next variant you find unusual it might be worth adding questions on here once you have him in hand. As long as you dont leave feedback you'll still be able to get your money back if he turns out to be a dud.

Ok got you snaggletooth, I will keep that in mind.

Thanks

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Jedi_june said:
snaggletooth said:

Ok got you snaggletooth, I will keep that in mind.

Thanks

I once needed to leave negative feedback to a seller before he gave me my money back. He told me if I will change it from negativ to neutral then he would give me my money back. I I did that and got the money back. Sad that we have to leave bad feeback sometimes before we can get out money back.

General Kahn

Youngling
It looks fine to me, the exagerated colours are most likely from lighting. The actual figure is most commonly referred to as a Palitoy figure, and the vast majority of evidence would suggest that this is fairly accurate.
This figure always has a tan skin complection, which can be seen in the picture, he also has a unique boot colour which is a standard brown rather than the more common 'sienna' brown found on most other Lukes.

Either way, to me it's fine, just the lighting makes it look more vibrant, it's also a nice example of this variant, as the paint used for the hiar is a matte paint which is very suceptible to wear and finding one with perfect hair can be quite difficult.

Nice figure! :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Thanks again General Kahn for some great information. Great to have a Luke Bespin Expert in this thread :wink:

Do you still have your own Luke Bespin Army ? :D I remember you had hundreds to your research :wink:

General Kahn

Youngling
Sorry, missed the bit about where it sold for 88 pound, haha, I hope that lightsabers is solid gold! at least then it would ease the pain of paying that much for a figure worth no than 15 pound.
This can be found with two slightly different COO stamps as well, and I've got a couple of spares, so if anyone does know who bought it, I gladly sell one of mine for that price :D

The Poch version is considerably different from this figure, brown hair not orange, bold eye print not thin and sienna boots not brown.

Hi Lars, yep still got the army, currently at 48 figures, 44 of which are different variations, 2 bootlegs, 1 custom and my beat up childhood figure, there all in a limelight on TIG.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
General Kahn said:
Sorry, missed the bit about where it sold for 88 pound, haha, I hope that lightsabers is solid gold! at least then it would ease the pain of paying that much for a figure worth no than 15 pound.
This can be found with two slightly different COO stamps as well, and I've got a couple of spares, so if anyone does know who bought it, I gladly sell one of mine for that price :D

The Poch version is considerably different from this figure, brown hair not orange, bold eye print not thin and sienna boots not brown.

Hi Lars, yep still got the army, currently at 48 figures, 44 of which are different variations, 2 bootlegs, 1 custom and my beat up childhood figure, there all in a limelight on TIG.

Wow Khan that is a big collection, looks like I still need a lot of Luke Bespin figures :lol: :lol: I do not know who the winner is, but it was not me :lol: :lol:

Thanks again for the information mate :D

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Yes thanks for the info khan :D and I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger, 15pounds sounds a lot better :lol: I'm sure I will find another example like that at a decent price..... I hope :cry:

And I viewed your limelight at tig not so long ago :shock: and its ****ing awesome dude! :eek: loads of info. Thinking of starting a bespin Luke focus as he is becoming my favorite fig. :mrgreen:

General Kahn

Youngling
And I viewed your limelight at tig not so long ago and its ****ing awesome dude! loads of info. Thinking of starting a bespin Luke focus as he is becoming my favorite fig.

Good luck with the focus chief, and I'll be updating my focus/research page for a few weeks plus yet, so keep checking it out, and hopefully, everything you'll need to know will eventually be there. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom