Lots of things to sell

smartys

Youngling
sss87_zps304112a3.jpg

sss88_zps99d37ad4.jpg

sss84_zps7b055ade.jpg

smartys

Youngling
Still got so much to upload photo wise and still to photograph, there are boxes i am still to open, will try and get as much as i can put up tonight

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
well done for proving those doubters wrong ! :)

the jabba playset and x-wing i reckon your looking at £25-30 each for those maybe a smidge more.

also the vader carry case a tenner.

the rest not very much im afraid.

smartys

Youngling
Thank you for being so kind, boys can be so cruel lol :roll:

I have lots of vintage curtains and bedding too, not quite sure if people look for that kind of thing, but i think the most bizarre things i have found so far has to be lots of empty crisp bags with star wars on, people collect the strangest things!!!

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
yeah you'd be suprised what people collect, my dad collects wooden rulers???

have you gotten round to taking any pics of the action figures?

Bollux

Grand Master
Ooh and the portfolio.

SMARTYS, check your private messages. There is an icon top right of your screen that now probably says, New PM

escapist

Jedi Knight
smartys said:

Sorry to ask on a FS thread but found something interesting. The green dude on the bottom row, between the Biker Scout and Anakin, anyone know what that's actually from? I got one in a bundle of Star Wars figures a few years ago and gave it to my son as it was non SW related. But never worked out what it was from. Think it was date stamped 1985 or thereabouts.

walkie

Sith Lord
pizzathehutt said:
well done for proving those doubters wrong ! :)

the jabba playset and x-wing i reckon your looking at £25-30 each for those maybe a smidge more.

also the vader carry case a tenner.

the rest not very much im afraid.

Do the boxed items come with card board inserts and instructions etc? If so it'll add value. Maybe worth posting extra pics showing overall box condition.

smartys

Youngling
Have responded to all pm's, thank you for pointing that out I am so very blonde!!!

I know xwing has the ccardboard insert, will go an have a look later when back home.

jamesasmithuk

Youngling
PM sent for Jabba set

Hi there, ive tried to PM you about the jabba and xwing sets but I think your mailbox is full. Happy to PayPal you the cash today if you're happy with my offer. Please could you clear out sone of your in box?

walkie

Sith Lord
Star warriors, escape the death star, adventures of r2-d2.....if someone offers you £5 each snap their arm off.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom