Rancor Keeper variations

chazb73

Sith Lord
snaggletooth said:
Loose you have the Taiwan, no coo and Ledy, think there's light and dark pants for the first two as well.

Cheers for that mate - got a mini focus (another one!) going on with him - will look out for those. Got 3 carded so far - incl the tri logo

Frunkstar

Grand Master
I got this one about a year back as a variation, but after much discussion everyone is putting it down to discoloration, but still an interesting oddity, thought you may be interested in having a look if your going down the fat bastard total lack of dress sense slap head focus route :lol: & he cry's like a girl to :lol:

Richard_H

Grand Master
Come on Frank the Rancor Keeper was put in for women. smooth chest, broad shoulders and clearly in touch with his emotions when he feels the pain of his pet. What more could a woman want?

chazb73

Sith Lord
Frunkstar said:
I got this one about a year back as a variation, but after much discussion everyone is putting it down to discoloration, but still an interesting oddity, thought you may be interested in having a look if your going down the fat bastard total lack of dress sense slap head focus route :lol: & he cry's like a girl to :lol:

:lol: love it :D

That's a cool variation though!

chazb73

Sith Lord
Tri pic :D

Pitty about the sticker tear - its a nice card

Attachments

• triranc.jpg
    triranc.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 495

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Neat, don't think I have ever even seen a tri logo RC before which seems odd :? also gotta say I am loving your avatar, Sid was such a great character, if I could have anyone's laugh it would have to be his, comedy classic.

chazb73

Sith Lord
Thanks buddy :D

I'm a big fan of Sid James - wondered one day what it would have been like if he had played Obi Wan :lol:

He was actually a very good actor...

chazb73

Sith Lord
Cheers guys - :D

I've tool a bit of a liking to the baldy overweight cry baby - mind you when I first watched Jedi I also felt quite sad about the beasts demise :(

chazb73

Sith Lord
Stormtrooper37 said:
chazb73 said:
:lol: - mmm, Do you think I could pick one up for £20 Paul :lol:

You never know...........

Good luck with your new mini focus :wink:

Very true - look at my palitoy 30 back bespin guard (no... dont want to think of him!!! :evil: )

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom