Lili ledy baggies?

Spookedhippie

Sith Lord
As always looking at finding everything possible out for my ree yees ( that's right he's mine) and wondering if any lili ledys made it into baggies, in particular ree yees?

Frunkstar

Grand Master
I know what your referring to & TBH I am not sure, but you generally find that there are Kenner issued baggies with LL figures in them (Made in Mexico on the bag) like the one below (ROTJ-e type), though these do not have LL accessories in them even though a lot of folk maintain there are LL baggies, I have not seen one myself that contains the correct figure & weapon combination.

Not sure if that helps or hinders TBH Spookie.

I have a ree yees ROTJ-e as a reference seen below, not sure how you would class/verify the no text version but it interesting.

Spookedhippie

Sith Lord
That's guys, Frunkstar glad you chimed in with that... I haven't seen one ever yet, although cant say I've been paying attention... As a figure I guess still worth getting focus wise, and hopefully if luck holds it'll be genuine

walkie

Sith Lord
I'm certain I know that item in question.

If it helps the weapon has a letter on the handle therefore the rifle is ledy. As with the figure, it has a unique COO and the bigger black eyes again ledy.

So imo if it's one currently for sale elsewhere, 100% ledy!

Spookedhippie

Sith Lord
Cool thanks Walkie, knew of the letter in the hilt which is one of the letters I don't have.... Hope it is genuine as would be a very very cool addition for the focus

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Can I get some close ups of that when you get it please Spooky as inquiring minds want to know, be great to know if its the same figure & more importantly weapon as the MIM one I have, congrats BTW on bagging it I was the underbidder.

Spookedhippie

Sith Lord
Ok guys, arrived today. The ree yees itself is definitely lili ledy, the marking on the back and letter on the hilt of the weapon is all correct... What I don't know is the Baggie, not been an expert at all on these. If you need more pics let me know!

f44d00e969fceda97f35b07ae85f380d_zpsa14f56c2.jpg

8650430e1b1216e8a5bbcb2fb6cbfd44_zps08a4a4bd.jpg

94a079cc681e21b17ace3b51d4afd9f5_zpsb43a0caa.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom