Comprehensive Guide to Baggies - Discussion (Hopefully)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Thanks guys & please keep it coming!!!

@ Ryan - Check out my yoda limelight see if they are on there m8, if not please - would love photos!

@ Spooky - Please leave the photo up as it will be a while till I get to Y :mrgreen: & many many thanks, great Baggie BTW 8)

@ Scott - I wish, not got a single meccano red sticker baggie yet, or a red text one either :cry:

Frunkstar

Grand Master
D'oh! just looked & due to moving all my photos to do the guide they were no longer on my yoda thread, just rectified it though for you Rayan, here it is m8 -

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13340&p=181455#p181455

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Cheers Frank, appears as though I have the last one which is a Orange snake C. Is yours tape sealed as I can't quite tell from the pic.

Do you need the Toltoys Nien Numb?

Joe

Grand Master
I know you asked for AJ to help on this one Frank but I had a few pictures on file of my old one and thought it might help

Attachments

• erg_esbh.jpg
    erg_esbh.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 495

Joe

Grand Master
flycasual said:
Here's the other Tri-Logo Boba Fett baggie you wanted:
Tri_Boba_Baggie_zpsd81f043f.jpg

I tried for 2 years to find a red tagged Meccano baggie from that awesome French promo and I never saw/heard of one for sale, that Fett is epic Greg well played sir!

flycasual

Jedi Master
snaggletooth said:
Thats Awesome mate, is it yours?
Joe said:
I tried for 2 years to find a red tagged Meccano baggie from that awesome French promo and I never saw/heard of one for sale, that Fett is epic Greg well played sir!
Sorry, I should have said. He's not mine. I wish!!! :oops:

Speedgonz is the owner, I think.

I've not seen any for sale either. Not for the want of looking.

Joe

Grand Master
Frunkstar said:
Have you disabled your PM's Joe? as I can't find an icon for it on your posts or profile :?

Yes Frank as per my sig you can contact me via email if you ever need me for anything! :) (Stickied the baggie ref thread for you btw)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Yeah the DSD is pretty tough to come by in any baggie TBH, almost on par with the PD & many thanks, glad its proving of interest to you, I keep chipping away at it, but its a huge undertaking & really not easy with so little known about none Kenner issued baggies, plus the fact that (IMO) not every US issued baggie is covered by the SWCA baggie guide.

& the bit I am doing now is easy compared to the Multi-pack bit :lol:

Djbighair

Jedi Master
Frank going through my baggies I have a few not listed so far.... How do you want pictures, info etc...

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Thanks Jorn, that one is spot on! :D huge thanks

@ Rich, on here is fine or via pm, alternatively you can email stuff over buddy.

Please do keep it coming guys.

Can you all have a look at the Han solo section & give me your thoughts on the SW-b pin head, you will see I have just added a bit of info after being prompted by Scott - huge thanks for all your help so far BTW Scott, the long & the short of it being when I first got it I thought it may be a Palitoy, but other collectors said no, so I had it down as a Kenner issue, after posting it, Scott suggested that the text is not the same as the above SW-b large head & here we go again, I am now again leaning toward it being a palitoy, be good if this could be proved.

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
better late than never Frank, sorry mate lost most of my pics but these are some of what ive found. These are for the figures you've posted so far, that you dont appear to have.
palitoy white hair crisp baggie, couldnt tell if the one you posted was white or grey.
ben_cr10.jpg

Palitoy white hair soft baggie
ben_so10.jpg

Blue snag, just added this one as im not sure if youhave him.
blue_s10.jpg

esb -c
bossk_10.jpg

palitoy - green text
dsd_pa10.jpg

ESB - C (never seen another tbh, but this was 100% legit)
erg_es10.jpg

Palitoy- no coo figure (scar)
greedo10.jpg

Macau
han_en10.jpg

ESB - C
ig88_e10.jpg

Macau
imperi10.jpg

Palitoy soft baggie
imperi11.jpg

Palitoy - green text
lando_10.jpg

Palitoy
leia_b10.jpg

Palitoy, Hard Torso Variant.
snowtr10.jpg

ESB -C (thicker type baggie than yours)
jawa_e10.jpg

pics are a bit crappy as some are quite old now.
I have more photos and when you add a figure to your guide i will see if i have anything you dont have up.

Got a few multipack pics too,not many but lmk if/when you want them.

snaggletooth

Jedi Master
Some awsome baggies there Del, when you say scar on the greedo do you mean 2 or 3 here?
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/COO-GUIDE-h21.htm#Greedo

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom