Star Wars Kubrick figures

while googling for kubricks i stumbled upon here and just signed up!
my first question is would you ship them to Australia?

im probably a few weeks off acting yet,but would be keen on quite a few of these. Im just refurbishing my tattoo studio at the moment and one of my guilty wants is to display my kubricks in one corner. theres quite a few here that would add nicely to my collection :)

sith-smith

Grand Master
currently sorting out a deal on quite a few of them, but if they sell and there are ones left that you are interested in I would consider shipping to Australia

mumbo

Sith Lord
Going off topic here..... They look so cool 8) I love em but am steering clear :D

mumbo

Sith Lord
Spookedhippie said:
Mumbo you know you want to! Do it!

Hmmm I'd need some gentle persuasion, perhaps you could purchase a few for me to get me started :wink:

JeromeChandra

Hi sith smith .. just googling around and found this page , do you still have the complete cantina band members for sale ???

garthvader

Youngling
I've only just signed up to the forum so this might be a stretch but are any of these Kubricks still available?

jayums

Jedi Master
garthvader said:
I've only just signed up to the forum so this might be a stretch but are any of these Kubricks still available?

The original post was 5 years ago so that's some stretch! There is a wanted section on the forum so a post there might be your best bet, or in the modern sales section. Happy hunting!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Thanks to garthvader for bumping this post.
I've would never have known that these existed, what a great range of collectables!

quins

Padawan
Supporter
Think I have a good few of these in the loft .
Will have a hunt and post them up somewhere on the modern part.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom