Comprehensive Guide to Baggies - Discussion (Hopefully)

poncho

Grand Master
hey frank! wanting too tap your baggie knowlegde. about say 7-8 years ago i came across this i paid £5 for it, its a r2d2 baggie (soft bag, tape sealed well it was....the tape was yellow and was degrading and just hanging on when i recieved it and after a few feels of the baggie the taped cracked off i have taken figure out and is mint the blue on the dome is shiny new and put back in the bag and has been put in storage untill now 8) .....anyway i was wondering if you could tell me more on this baggie type so i can label it for my inventory lol...
it has not got kenner on the bag so is it palitoy? i got it from the uk the baggie has 2 small circle holes about 3 mils at bottom of the baggie on front and back
DSCF1038_zpsf4f9d0a5.jpg

DSCF1044_zpsccdacade.jpg

Frunkstar

Grand Master
So embarrassing :oops: my own thread & I forget to get back to it.

thank you so much for posting those pictures up Del, they will be of great help buddy, as you continued help always is buddy, must get my thumb out & get on with the guide, sadly my pc went tit's up & I have only just got it sorted & accessed my photos again (big thanks to Andy for that)

Poncho - yes its a palitoy-a baggie, the vent holes are factory punch holes for venting the plastics that allow the plastics to de gas, nice baggie & what a bargain to boot, dam shame the tape has come un stuck, mind if I add it to the guide when I get to R please??

poncho

Grand Master
Frunkstar said:
Poncho - yes its a palitoy-a baggie, the vent holes are factory punch holes for venting the plastics that allow the plastics to de gas, nice baggie & what a bargain to boot, dam shame the tape has come un stuck, mind if I add it to the guide when I get to R please??
sure of course :) , so too clarify its a palitoy (a) type baggie?. so pardon my ignorance im assuming this r2 could of been from a palitoy multipack or factory overstock that wasnt carded

Frunkstar

Grand Master
They are indeed Scott, but note that the heat seals are apposed in them, another interesting bit of info that I had not spotted on them before, so goes to show the guy on the heat seal machine was a drinker or smoker :lol:

timbo72

Sith Lord
Havent seen the thread before, the baggie info is great Frank. Im looking for the esb Bwing pilot with the taped gun in the funny place

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Thanks Guys, going to try to get the other couple of figures wrapped up today & start adding the others here & there to the ones already covered, huge thanks for the Tie pilot baggie photo Grant, will get him on later to ;)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
All figures now on the guide, still a few baggies to add from Del & as you all know it will be an ongoing project.

Single figure mailers all covered I think thanks to the constant help & support of Mike (Huge thanks Mike).

Next up with be the start of the early issue multi-packs but this is going to take a LOT of time & effort to make complete with not all MP's even being known to still exist, so please do bear with me as I coordinate with the other guys helping me out on this.

Gone rather quiet on the discussion side of things guys - tell me I am not wasting my time.

slim

Sith Lord
some squids for you frank , they look fantastic in the cases you helped design :mrgreen:

Attachments

• PB020002 [800x600].JPG
    PB020002 [800x600].JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 525
  • PB020003 [800x600].JPG
    PB020003 [800x600].JPG
    56 KB · Views: 520
  • PB020004 [800x600].JPG
    PB020004 [800x600].JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 516
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom