Supporter
Looking for a Kotobukiya ARTFX+ Boba Fett Cloud City version
If anyone can help please give me a shout
Thanks
29_zps0821ed02.jpg

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
I am after 3 Hasbro outer cardboard boxes, the ones used for modern vintage collection that hold 12 figures.
If anyone has some please give me a shout, happy to pay cash or trade for them :D
Colin.

Joe

Grand Master
Does anyone have a cheap loose POTF2 8D8? I see them pop up on ebay MOC but not really interested in opening one! Besides when carded they never seem worth the postage costs, so I thought I would try here and see if anyone had one spare?

artstu

I'm trying to build an army, so if anyone has any Vintage Collection VC41 Stormtroopers [pref non-carded], please drop me a PM.
Thanks.

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Wanted - biker Scout and Speeder 2012 TRU exclusive.

Just wondered if anyone had one of these lying around?

STAR-WARS-TRU-Exclusive-A0023-Speeder-Bike.preview.jpg

Hoping to set up this, the 12" version and the new 6" version when it comes out!

starshipriot

Jedi Master
I was a 90s kid, and as horrifically muscled the POTF2 line was, it was still what I grew up with. My only vintage figures back in those days were car boot finds, long since lacking accessories.

Anyone got any loose, complete POTF2 figures? The early ones first, stormtrooper, vader, monkey face leia, han, chewie, boba fett, the R5D4 that became a weapon etc? Don't want to spent too much, as they're fairly cheap on ebay, but thought if someone wanted to get rid of some, I may be interested!

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Sorry don't have any but it's nice to read about someone that likes these figures - for me I've always disliked them, as a 70's kid I was so excited to hear about new "modern" figures being released in the 90's. Thought they would be a more detailed version of the originals so you can imagine how disappointed I was when I made the trip to my local Argos to find the body builder versions!!!!! But as you say if that was the style you grew up with and played with you're always going to have a fondness for them. Good luck with tracking some down :)

starshipriot

Jedi Master
Haha thank you. Yeah they do look largely like ****, you can't deny that. I like them because as a kid, my vintage figures I knew not to be too rough with them, they were collectibles to me not toys.

The modern figures I could be a kid with and not have to treat them so good! Though the muscular thing is stupid, I can't help but think they look somewhat akin to the 70s and 80s marvel comics versions. In the comics they always seemed really muscular and bulky, and even the original star wars poster with luke holding his lightsaber aloft over his head, he was painted built like a brick **** house. So I do feel that the muscular stature of most of the main characters has been overly exaggerated way before the toyline came out!

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
starshipriot said:
I can't help but think they look somewhat akin to the 70s and 80s marvel comics versions. In the comics they always seemed really muscular and bulky

Hey I totally get that, I have a few marvel comics from back in the day and your 100% right. Bloody hell you've just increased my appreciation for a range of figures that I pretty much hated previously. If I start collecting them my wife will hunt you down!!!!!!!!!!

brownbear29

Padawan
Interested in picking up some loose modern figures for my little lad. Nothing too fancy, don't have to have weapons, but preferably some well known characters. He's also into the clone wars cartoons atm, so they'd be fine too.

Oh, and if you happen to be getting rid of EV-9D9 and Gam Guard potf2 mocs, I'd be interested.

Cheers.

khayman

Padawan
Want to buy carded expanded universe figures - darth malgus and starkiller and black series darth plageus.
Prices seem really high for the expanded universe - were they a short run or is it collectors buying up bulk?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom