The Official SWF.UK "EBAY BUYERS YOU NEED TO BLOCK" List

PGowdy

Grand Master
ponchobelt said:
PGowdy said:
Block this cretinous mother ****er. croker71
what did he do pete?
After 4 days he opened a case saying his item hadn't arrived. I said dude it's only been 4 days. He said "sorry i didn't mean to open a case it i just wanted to get an update"
I said "no problem but can you close the case please as it should not have been opened"
He said "no, i'm gonna leave it open anyway"

Wanker.

tigerham

Sith Lord
PGowdy said:
ponchobelt said:
PGowdy said:
Block this cretinous mother ****er. croker71
what did he do pete?
After 4 days he opened a case saying his item hadn't arrived. I said dude it's only been 4 days. He said "sorry i didn't mean to open a case it i just wanted to get an update"
I said "no problem but can you close the case please as it should not have been opened"
He said "no, i'm gonna leave it open anyway"

Wanker.

lol, that's outrageously funny Pete! I mean in what planet does that make sense?? ~;D

theslider

Sith Lord
That last one is/was really taking the piss, won multiple auctions so I wait and combine the postage and **** still doesn't pay! :evil:

theslider

Sith Lord
kstetz11

This eBay user is a complete cluster ****. Wins two auctions I combine the postage and send an invoice then nothing. Send another invoice then nothing. After the third unanswered invoice I open a claim and HE GOES ****ING MENTAL! Largely claims he didn't know the difference between USD and GBP. **** the **** and get him blocked. Utter ****ing knobrot.

PGowdy

Grand Master
theslider said:
kstetz11

This eBay user is a complete cluster ****. Wins two auctions I combine the postage and send an invoice then nothing. Send another invoice then nothing. After the third unanswered invoice I open a claim and HE GOES ****ING MENTAL! Largely claims he didn't know the difference between USD and GBP. **** the **** and get him blocked. Utter ****ing knobrot.

Don't even waste your time and energy conversion with an idiot like this. International listings are very clear about what is being charged £s $s whatever so he's full of ****.
If he says anything aggressive or abusive in any way just contact ebay and let them know.

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
I run a non star wars business on ebay and of course I get some classics. My favourite of all time is the guy who around 5 weeks after buying something phones me up, calls me a **** for not delivering the item and demands a refund otherwise he'll leave a negative. I call his transaction up and see the item was delivered, signed for and received 1 day after we sold it to him (royal mail). I ask for his name and it was indeed him who signed for it as I forwarded him the image of the sig. Rather than just leave it there, and accept it was a mistake he phones me again and says he's going to phone the police as he reckons i drove to his house and stole the item i sold him… seeing as i live in warwickshire and he was in norfolk for an item worth about £6 i asked him to please contact the police and let me know what to do next. Did he leave it there? Nope. He still left a negative which got removed because it was along the lines of "item delivered, seller stole it back DONT DEAL WITH HIM". I worry that people like him are out there..

PGowdy

Grand Master
naughtyjedi said:
I run a non star wars business on ebay and of course I get some classics. My favourite of all time is the guy who around 5 weeks after buying something phones me up, calls me a **** for not delivering the item and demands a refund otherwise he'll leave a negative. I call his transaction up and see the item was delivered, signed for and received 1 day after we sold it to him (royal mail). I ask for his name and it was indeed him who signed for it as I forwarded him the image of the sig. Rather than just leave it there, and accept it was a mistake he phones me again and says he's going to phone the police as he reckons i drove to his house and stole the item i sold him… seeing as i live in warwickshire and he was in norfolk for an item worth about £6 i asked him to please contact the police and let me know what to do next. Did he leave it there? Nope. He still left a negative which got removed because it was along the lines of "item delivered, seller stole it back DONT DEAL WITH HIM". I worry that people like him are out there..

That's unbelievable. Just when you thought you'd heard them all. :eek:

PGowdy

Grand Master
Make sure you never deal with this horrible little ****. Makes a habit of leaving neutral or negative feedback for sellers. Literally dozens and dozens of them. Bought something from me saturday and got angry emails today demanding her item be sent. BLOCK HER!

enigma_cat (Viktoria Pustobaeva)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom