Resealed figure discovery debate - G.Kurtz Palitoy VC Jawa.

spoons

Grand Master
ace said:
i just want to say something important to me.

i did not think the card info that i knew for years was important when i first posted it.

i then started to see it was very important and then i tried to help the collects that have been affected and to get the troth out there to help and nothing more.

at first i took a lot of heat for people that just did not believe me, it has not been easy being the whistle blower but people needed to know the truth.

i have read people saying that will not find the list and i am now getting the odd person trying to point some blame on to me , that is really unfair and reticules, myself and a few others on here have worked so hard to get the truth out for all people affected.

after 4 days of going through boxes at my warehouse i have found the list and as i have promised from the start i am making it public so all collators know what figures are affected and so this accusations can now stop and we can now dedicate our energy to pinning down what Toni has been doing with these cards for the last 20 odd years.

this is the list i got from Arthur many years ago this is the collection of cards figures bubbles that Arthur told me he has sold to Toni , it was the deal that Toni admitted to buying from Toni, the blue pen is my old working out at the time the value of some of the items and as they are in dollars i must have been looking to off load some of them in the US at the time ?.

the last few photos is a envelop with Arthurs last none address and the other photo is a page of my very old contacts list with Arthur's last phone number is on it and also another page with Toni's contact info from back all these years a go, i came across all these documents in the same box and that was all there was in this box , i do not plan to go though anymore of my boxes as i think this is all that we could have hoped for. there must have been another list of carded figures but that dose not seem to be with this list ? if i come across that other list i will also put it up but i have not seen it yet .

EPSON013_zps99214456.jpg

EPSON014_zps9adf564a.jpg

EPSON017_zps5ebc7424.jpg

EPSON016_zps808734f5.jpg

EPSON023_zpsf7ac0875.jpg

EPSON022_zpsda61343f.jpg

EPSON018_zpsa6812b42.jpg

well here is what you have all been wanting and you all know now what i have known for years i hope that you can see i have helped as much as i can and that everything i have said from the start is true and that everything i said i would find, tell or explain i have delivered on every time on here, i hope that will make some of the naysayers on here see i am a man of my word and have dlivered what i said i would, sorry it so long to find.

we now need to work as a real team and stick together and help each other find the links to each of the figures so we can warn others about figures that are not right and protect the figures that are not affected and are still good.

i will lave it with you collectors on here to work that one out , thanks for your continued hard work on this .

jason

It's even got Billy Boys phone no. Who needs a refund?

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Excellent work JJ. Although personally I believe you there's no hard evidence that the lists are cardbacks rather than carded figures, but it 100% does list unused bubbles which is very important.

ace

Jedi Knight
spoons said:

?? which person on that list is this Billy boy ? i only know of a French doll collector going by that name ? which one is he on that phone list ?

jason

spoons

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
Excellent work JJ. Although personally I believe you there's no hard evidence that the lists are cardbacks rather than carded figures, but it 100% does list unused bubbles which is very important.

To be fair the lower page details carded original so there is an apparent distinction

I'm amazed by the nos I GM Han Hoths, it's quite common but never thought there could be 500 odd.

I'd appreciate anyone with a no English writing version sending me a pm

ace

Jedi Knight
edd_jedi said:

i am sorry it is card backs it lists the card what type and how many of the figures that go on them , i went into it in depth with Arthur at the time on the phone and everything else that was finished product i worked out prices to these cards i never put a price to it as i did not know what they were worth.

people need to start believe what i am saying , there is so much evidence here and we are lucking to still have this , it is a list of card backs as that was what i was offered and thats why Arthur sent me such detailed list.

jason

spoons

Grand Master
ace said:
spoons said:

?? which person on that list is this Billy boy ? i only know of a French doll collector going by that name ? which one is he on that phone list ?

jason

William Rodger in Shoreham - there's a post on rebelscum where he suggests German cards are fake 10 years ago. Shame he started ripping people off, there was a lot of knowledge there

Palifan

Sith Lord
Great to see the list JJ!

It does say underneath the totals that there are 200 figures but no card backs for them, which does indicate to me that the list above this is referring to card backs and not sealed cards. I know this probably wouldn't hold up anywhere in court but it does seem more likely to be a card back list to me. That said though it would be good to see that sealed card back list if it should appear.

Great job and the cards in the highest numbers do seem to be the ones that were being bought up loose (which has been confirmed by a few different members on here).

Ian

escapist

Jedi Knight
The first thing I notice is the sum of the cardbacks, or at least what we believe to be cardbacks - 11,546.

Not quite 25,000. Just less than half.

For what it's worth, I'm just putting this on a spreadsheet and want to see if there's any comparatives with the Toni ebay spreadsheet I compiled.

ace

Jedi Knight
spoons said:
ace said:
spoons said:

jason

William Rodger in Shoreham - there's a post on rebelscum where he suggests German cards are fake 10 years ago. Shame he started ripping people off, there was a lot of knowledge there

ok i see .

well older traders have know about this for years ? it was not a secret back then really , its just most of the older dealers stopped trading when the internet started up and there knowledge was forgot ?

jason

Palifan

Sith Lord
escapist said:
The first thing I notice is the sum of the cardbacks, or at least what we believe to be cardbacks - 11,546.

Not quite 25,000. Just less than half.

For what it's worth, I'm just putting this on a spreadsheet and want to see if there's any comparatives with the Toni ebay spreadsheet I compiled.

I thought the 25,000 was for everything including the sealed cards? (I think JJ mentioned there being somewhere around 11-13,000 sealed cards on the last page).

Ian

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Jason, I was wondering just one thing. You say this is the list you got from Arthur..Is that his handwritten list with your blue pen additions/workings out added after?

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Great work JJ. No doubt in mind mind that is a cardbacks list. MOCs are listed underneath and the bit with bubbles mentions being able to attach them to the cards, ie cardbacks.

The list of figures is pretty much what we expected. I bet the loose figures Toni has been buying up are where there are many more cardbacks than loose figures.

Cheers Jason

lee gray

Sith Lord
If you had purchased the unused cardbacks and bubbles Ace, what would you have done with them ?

I feel like saying TOYTONI...GUILTY AS CHARGED (almost)

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Great Jason,thank you for coming through.

I must admit I'm concerned by the 138 ESB cards-no new characters.That could mean many things,but I for one hope no logo cards were there.

LEE

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
The list has finally appeared...

If this is as described thanks for posting JJ.

Not quite the 25,000 I was expecting to see (maybe I misread earlier posts) but very revealing nonetheless. Especially the high number of Threepios, Bossks, Hoth Troopers (I think), Luke Bespins and Farmboys and a few of the other common suspects. Seems to correlate with what has been seen and posted so far.

What caught my eye was the mention of un-usable bubbles.

Would 3 boxes cover this many cards? If so have bubbles been sourced from elsewhere, repro bubbles maybe?

ace

Jedi Knight
lee gray said:
If you had purchased the unused cardbacks and bubbles Ace, what would you have done with them ?

I feel like saying TOYTONI...GUILTY AS CHARGED (almost)

well i would have sold the lose figures off as they sold well , the weapons were also good money and the card i think would have sold like hot cakes , and i used to go to Germany and i knew Dirk that used to run the German unofficial fan club so i could have done something with him to help sell them and they would look cool and with the other carded figures there was plenty to of ways to get my money back if i paid the 10K ?

but it never happened

j

spoons

Grand Master
JuniorChubb said:
What caught my eye was the mention of un-usable bubbles.

Would 3 boxes cover this many cards? If so have bubbles been sourced from elsewhere, repro bubbles maybe?

Repro with dimples?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom