Modern wanted thread

chiffy

Sith Lord
The last years worth of EU, taking Malgus for an example, have been 1 to a box mate. That is why they are like rocking horse ****. Malgus is actually the easiest figure of the hard 1's to get hold of if that makes any sense. Unless you got unlimited funds to pay the stupid prices for a modern figure then youve not got much chance of getting hold of a Bastila Shan, Starkiller or Shae Visla i'm afraid.
I do have a spare Malgus you can have for £22 plus postage. They are fetching £30 minimum on the bay last time i looked. Drop me a PM if you are interested.

rusty

Youngling
Hi everyone. I think this might be the right thread...

Looking for a half-decent sotrmtrooper or boba fett helmet, not the run-of-the-mill half masks or darth vader voice changer helmets like a lot of kids have, but something a bit more decent.
I don't mind getting a plastic-y not-great one, I can't spend anything like £100+ which most seem to go for. Any cheaper than that seem awful- only half a mask or just reslly rubbish.

Are there bargain ones I can get out there? Would it be worth getting a kit if it's cheaper?

Thanks.

chiffy

Sith Lord
The 2009 Hasbro helmet that came out in the shops was and still is fantastic in my opinion. I paid £5 for mine from a car boot but ive just checked ebay and theres 1 with 3 days to go and its upto £45 already! It's got the usual speech and lights.......

I think in general they are like rocking horse **** but there's a rubies boxed one here at the moment for a bargain price......http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Boba-Fett-Helmet-Rubies-/221432626869?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item338e69beb5

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Had one of those in my hand a few years back in Tesco, was reduced down to £9.99 but the box was damaged and I sulked when they wouldn't knock any money off and didn't buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a tit

chiffy

Sith Lord
Gutted mate. It's the best ' toy ' helmet theyve done in my opinion. The Clone Trooper helmets are pretty good aswell IMO. Don't know how many there actually are but i've got 2 diffo ones. I had to get rid of the 2 piece vader voice changer cos its in 2 parts and does my head in on display.

rusty

Youngling
chiffy said:
The 2009 Hasbro helmet that came out in the shops was and still is fantastic in my opinion. I paid £5 for mine from a car boot but ive just checked ebay and theres 1 with 3 days to go and its upto £45 already! It's got the usual speech and lights.......

I think in general they are like rocking horse **** but there's a rubies boxed one here at the moment for a bargain price......http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Boba-Fett-Helmet-Rubies-/221432626869?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item338e69beb5

Nice one! That looks really decent quality. Thanks.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
I'm after a loose VC Hoth Leia
If anyone has a spare please give me a shout

***Found one***, thanks anyway

Cheers

khayman

Padawan
Looking for loose episode 2/3 figures for my son - he particularly wants general grevious but these are to be played with so loose only.

Joe

Grand Master
Anyone got a super cheap loose (or carded) POTF2 8D8? Not looking to spend more than a couple of quid if poss!

DanProsser

Padawan
This is an odd request, but the Action Fleet line of vehicles that were released in 1995 all came with little stands. Has anybody got any of those stands?
Thanks

androjonny

Padawan
Does anyone have a POTF2 Tri-Logo carded Ben Kenobi they want to sell? Card and bubble must be mint, or close to. Thanks Jon

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom