PRIZE DRAW WINNERS !!!!!

Richard_H

Grand Master
excellent video, well done guys.

How you get your daughter to dress up as 3PO is beyond me! Bribery?
My two would have fought over the Vader costume.

Well done to the winners although the big winner is the charity.
Thanks to the awesome donators too. :D

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Absolutely quality way to do the draw, made excellent viewing and I hope everyone takes note of this when you run a competition, that's how you draw it!

Just want to echo what everyone else has said, massive thank you and congratulations on what you achieved, I use to be very sporty but I've piled on the pounds as I've got older but people like you and Chris inspire me to get off my arse and go and get fit and do something worthwhile like this.

Massive thank you for the prize, chuffed to pieces to win and the item will have a prize place in my collection. I'm also happy for you to bring it along to FF in July pal.

Once again huge well done and fantastic video, those children of yours were awesome! I do wonder if you were dressed in costume behind the camera as well.

Also love those curtains, I'm on the search for those myself for my man cave

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
That has got to be the best Comp Video of all time! Loved it! A huge congrats to all of the winners! And congruations to you Jez on your incredible achievement. You have inspired us all 8)

Bok

Padawan
That video was great Jez! Brilliant! Congratulations to all the winners (and some great prizes donated too) - really pleased you reached the £1000 target for the charity Jez - top stuff. :)

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Such an awesome video.

LIDY LEDI, ha ha ha!!! Could tell you were tired and had had a busy day at work.

Well done to all the winners, Jez for raising and amazing amount of cash for such a great charity and to Darth and C3PO for helping in such a comical video.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

chiffy

Sith Lord
Echo(base) everyone elses sentiments Jez absolutely superb stuff all round. Congrats the the prize winners but the real winners were us viewers cos' that really was comedy gold and i'm even having a cheeky guffaw whilst typing this!
PS my ticket went back in and Darth pulled another out quick near the end. Don't your kids know i'm the anual prize winner around these here parts? :wink:

mumbo

Sith Lord
Jez that was pure gold loved it 8) :D the kids were such stars absolutely superb :) at times I thought you had even paid to bring in Stephen Mangan to do the video, you sound so alike :lol:

Cant believe I've won again (3rd time :oops: ) thanks to all of the generous donators and to you Jez for running such a fantastic comp and of course for putting your body on the line for a great cause 8)

Superb :) :)

chazb73

Sith Lord
Lovely stuff Jez :D It's great to see the hobby shared by the family :D

That Lidy Ledi :lol: :wink: canvas is amazing well done Martin :)

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
Great video - your son and daughter (sorry Darth Vader and C3P0) were the stars of the show!

I'm glad it's not just me who struggles with Lidy Ledy and Ian's username :lol:

Congratulations to the winners

And thanks Jez for a great idea for a competition and to all the contributors of the prizes. Very generous of you all.

Jez

Sith Lord
Thank you for all of your kind comments.
The kids and I had a blast making it. That was the second comp i've run and by far the most fun.
I promise to complete the competition trilogy someday and include the Mrs next time in her Leia Organa costume :lol:
I have plenty of ideas :D

Palitoy78 said:
Jez,im a bit late here but im donating this as a prize.A signed Richard Edlund postcard:) 100% genuine, and a hard person to get.Just popping over to drop some cash in the pot too :) Well done on the run.

And the extra special bonus prize was won by Mr Shifter!! Well done.
Lee please can you contact Mr Shifter (AKA Ben).

Thanks once again dudes

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Jez, what can I say. What a great directorial debut that was. If you had done the casting in the prequels they would have been a sure fire success.

Congrats on a fantastic effort with the gruelling event, the fundraising and running a top notch competition. :D

Well chuffed to come out with a great prize. The canvas looks amazing, thanks to Martin for the time and effort put in creating it and supporting your cause. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

I need to win a few loose Ledi's to display with it now. :wink:

Well played to all the prize donators and winners, you make me proud to be SWFUK til I die :mrgreen:

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
JuniorChubb said:
The canvas looks amazing, thanks to Martin for the time and effort put in creating it

As a lucky winner of one of Martin's previous prize donations (Palitoy canvas) I am happy to confirm you're right to be excited - you think it looks good in the pictures just wait until you have it in you hands :D :D :D

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
db94 said:
JuniorChubb said:
The canvas looks amazing, thanks to Martin for the time and effort put in creating it

As a lucky winner of one of Martin's previous prize donations (Palitoy canvas) I am happy to confirm you're right to be excited - you think it looks good in the pictures just wait until you have it in you hands :D :D :D

Roll on Mr Postie :D

silverwell

Youngling
Just wanted to congratulate Jez on his monumental effort and to say thanks to the rest of the community for the remarkable fund raising.

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
Well done Jez on all your hard work not only running the race but also sorting out this competition,
loved the video and congratulations to all the winners.

Jez

Sith Lord
Thank you all.

All winners should have received a PM reference postal address requirements.

I intend to go to the local town to post everything on Saturday :D

Jez

Sith Lord
The first packages are away, the first packages are away!
I'll PM those who need tracking info and proof of postage details!
Blimey that canvas takes a lot of cello tape Martin! :D :lol:

TC-14

Sith Lord
Fantastic to see a padded envelope on the doormat when I got home from the late shift last night... superb packaging, Jez 8)
I spent the rest of the evening staring at my two prizes... Mike, you're a demon with the pen and ink... the R5 and Fett pieces will be very much treasured. Stunning, both. :D

Big thank you all to all involved, great efforts all round. That really was a super competition, Jez- you should do this 30 mile cross country lark more often, and tie it in with some more comps... :wink: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom