Open house - 27th Sept

jackabina

Sith Lord
I know he's a good friend of mine, but it has to be said, to echo some of the words already mentioned. Both Iain, and his fabulous wife, Liliana, are two of the kindest, warm hearted and genuine people I have ever met, and am truely sorry to see him leave. When I got there yesterday, Liliana was frying onions for the burgers Iain was cooking for an event, which saw him say goodbye to a chunk of what has taken a great deal of time and effort to put together. If I told my wife that a load of you lot were coming round, she would go nuts, or at the least, make herself scarce. Not Liliana! She not only gets involved, but as a couple (not forgetting the stunning little Emma), they make, and always have, everybody welcome and are very generous hosts.
Going to miss all three of you buddy. You are lucky to have each other!

jackabina

Sith Lord
..............................I also meant to say, yesterday was the first time I met Liam. What a fantastic fellow he is, and a pleasure to chat with................................................as you all are :D

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Gutted I could not be there Iain, would have been ace to meet you & so many other SWFUKER's all in one place at one time, also really gutted for you having to part with your collection which I know has taken a hell of a lot of time effort & patience to put together, good luck with your new horizons & I do hope it all comes back together for you & the family on the other side of the pond.

Djbighair

Jedi Master
Sure hope you manage to piece it all together again in the states mate. You have been a pleasure to know and deal with. Maybe you'll send over a shipping container for us guys with all the orders where asking you to broker for us over the pond.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Sorry I could not attend, sounds like a superb day.

Our shores loss is going to be USA gain, genuinely all the very best to you and your family Iain on your new life and exciting times ahead.

Jez

Sith Lord
ON BEHALF OF IAIN

Guys, I've just spent the last 24 hours up in Norwich with Iain, helping him to clear out his house (my house). I've just deliverec him and his lovely family to his Brother near London. He flys out on Thursday at 11am.
Iain wants to be able to add comments etc to the forum and especially this thread, as a way of a thank you, however he is maxed out and unable to. He has asked me to apologise to you as he simply hasn't had the time. I know you will agree that apologies aren't needed.
Take care Iain, Liliana and Emma, Bon Voyage

I'll say you'll be missed but considering that you'll be a stay at home Dad, I think that couldn't be further from the truth! When he finally gets there and sorted he'll be online more than any of us!

Later dude xx

itfciain

Grand Master
Just a quick one - can only echo what Jez said above. Last few weeks have been manic but we are almost there now. Really grateful to all my forum friends that have purchased from me in the last few months - all orders are now out - even Rich's bloody AT-AT head ! To all of the lads that turned up at the weekend - I think you for taking away as much as you did - I hope you enjoy it

Special thanks to two guys on here in particular - Neil (Jackabina) for being a bloody good friend over the last couple of years - being my DIY expert and sometimes drinking partner. And to Jez whose help today has been bloody marvelous

Although I am moving on - I will still be active an although not wishing to steal Todds thunder will always be able to help you guys out with the US purchases

Give me a few weeks and I'll be sticking some monster sales threads up I am sure :D

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
itfciain said:
Although I am moving on - I will still be active an although not wishing to steal Todds thunder will always be able to help you guys out with the US purchases

Give me a few weeks and I'll be sticking some monster sales threads up I am sure :D

Hell....I was your biggest warehouse. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom