Estimated Average C8 fig cost - Now with Added Data

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Hey guys

The data is getting there now but still some holes so if anyone want to run their eye over the data and make suggestions/have a pass at estimates then please PM me, the more people that do this the better the quality of data we can present back here :)

Tar
matt

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Hey
The first pass of the data has now been added to the table, my formatting is a bit off but i will edit that tomorrow. Thanks loads.
Matt

poncho

Grand Master
looks good! i couldnt edit or open the attachment you originally sent me as i have word 2003 lol! my goodness you have been collating this data quickly i thought it would take weeks!

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Yeah, that said it has taken more time than I thought. Found myself constantly searching the web and various evilbays trying to see what the variations in market price are and so on.

I think this is a good start just hope people weigh in and we get fresh updates every few months or so.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Great work. This is going to be really handy for me. Thanks for your hard work. Will there be a downloadable version or just the version on the post.

I have brought a handful of figures recently. Do you want a PM with what I paid for them?

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Feel free to PM me data and I will try to log it an keep track.
There is an excel version I can email anyone who wants it.
Tar
Matt

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Hey guys
I am going to look at the table again over the next few weeks so if anyone has anything they want to send me regarding possible valuation changes PM them over.
Thanks loads
Matt

Djbighair

Jedi Master
Awesome guide. Much time and effort has gone in to this top skills. You could put hours into this, just thinking about the formula in excel is making my head hurt.

Rich

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Minor loose figure updates for 17 figures.

If people want to send info through for me to update please do so, I haven't kept much of an open eye on this for a while. So it might need an update or two.
Tar
Matt

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I'm guessing this hasn't been updated for a while? I've been following trilogo prices for the last 6 months or so and they have sadly risen well above most of these estimates, both on eBay and in private sales.

itfciain

Grand Master
To be fair Edd - prices have been shooting up over the last 6 months to a point that you can almost name your price for some things - 1250GBP for a Palitoy 12 back C3PO, $150 for a beat up Trilogo IG88 (sold) and $65 and $85 for a painted and beater Hollow Tubes Tusken are just some of the prices I have seen on FB today.

I think anyone attempting to update this sort of matrix at the moment has such a sparse range of prices for things like Trilogos and other harder to find items that it would be nearly impossible.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom