Loft find - updated with pictures

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
I don't normally talk about my SW collecting at work (the guys in my Watch might not agree with that last statement)

I popped into work to do 5 minutes of work and mentioned to a bloke that was on a pc next to me that I was really chuffed about picking up an AT AT Walker,I knew he'd appreciate it as we'd briefly spoke about SW sometime before.

Get a text from him today saying his Dad was clearing out their loft and had found some SW toys and did I want them............. :D

So I'm spending today sitting smiling waiting for the picture messages to come through - it might just be a handful of beater figures or it might be something amazing, either way it's a great feeling and I'm bloody excited about it :D :D :D

Joe

Grand Master
Hopefully it's a shipping case full of Palitoy 12 backs mate!! :lol:

Update us when you find out!!

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
the same thing happened to me about 12 years ago, bloke at work heard i was a collector and told me he had some in his loft. i was thinking "here comes a load of crap probably" :roll:

came in a few weeks later and had about 20 loose figures some with weapons, all jedi figures mostly ewoks but gave me them for nothing :)

A couple of years later i changed jobs and caught wind that a bloke at work in his 40s was a big collector of vintage, im thinking it'll be a load of episode 1 crap. how wrong i was!!!

he had a room in his house dedicated to vintage star wars figures and had pretty much everything! all the playsets, ships and monsters boxed and a complete loose run of figures apart from a vinyl caped jawa which he just couldnt justify paying the price for, no carded figures though. he lived around the corner from the modellers loft shoft that was in caterham so spent most of his spare cash collecting.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Really chuffed to read this... nice to have a bit of anticipation hanging in the air. I look forward to seeing the results 8)

itfciain

Grand Master
In my last but one house I left about 20 falcon shells in the loft - I hope that he isn't taking you there :lol:

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Colin, sounds exciting! In a similar position- got talking to one of my neighbours and his mother-in-law apparently has some in her loft. He checked with her and she's happy for me to have it...

mumbo

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
In my last but one house I left about 20 falcon shells in the loft - I hope that he isn't taking you there :lol:

:lol:

Fingers crossed in the hope that finally a vinyl caped Jawa is located in a loft :)

x-pack

Grand Master
Sooo.... Any news?

There must be lofts all over England with hidden gems in. Wouldn't be surprised if the mother-in-law has something in her attic.

Hope it's brill mate :)

Jez

Sith Lord
itfciain said:

What!!!! Oi Sanderson your in trouble now!
Why I aughta....
Oh what the hell I don't care any more I've sold it now :D

itfciain

Grand Master
Jez said:
itfciain said:

What!!!! Oi Sanderson your in trouble now!
Why I aughta....
Oh what the hell I don't care any more I've sold it now :D

last but one mate - was careful to say that in case my terrible landlord read it :wink:

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Just got an update -
His folks don't live local (didn't even think to ask where)
His dad has send a description and is trying to sort out some pictures

8 loose figures
3 small vehicles - guessing mini rigs
1 big monster - guessing Wampa or Rancor (please be rancor)
Destructible vehicle/wespon - absolutely no idea?
Rare Boba Fett figure - pretty sure he's added that on to his Dads description to mess with me :lol:

Hopefully pictures will come through soon - I've honestly given myself a sore head by getting too excited! :lol:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Great stuff,, can't wait to see pics :D

"Destructible vehicle/wespon - absolutely no idea?"

Here's an idea....Deathstar playset :shock:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom