eBay rogues

PGowdy

Grand Master
Unfortunately non paying "buyers" are just part and parcel of ebay and you have to consider that going in. If you absolutely can't have a non payer then you can't do auctions. You'd have to list your items as buyitnow with immediate payment required. Otherwise you just have to suck it up.
If someone doesn't pay for a won auction you can immediately re-list the items and ebay will refund you the original final sale fee once the unpaid case against the buyer closes.

And obviously block him from your sales so he can never bid again.

theslider

Sith Lord
This **** has stiffed me out of £30.

Fair enough I was late sending it out - I only post out at the weekend and Ofsted were in work that week so it got over-looked and sent the following Saturday - First Class.

A Claim comes through on Tuesday this week - obviously got the package and as it's not tracked claiming against it. Totally whining that it's 3 weeks since he ordered it. The guy is a crank!

Username: dj-breakers2012

Name and address: daniel jones
146 Cross View
Keighley, West Yorkshire Bd22 7ew

My own fault as I was going to send it Hermes tracked, but because it was late sent it RM 1st class. ****ing ****. I'll get him back.

theslider

Sith Lord
****ing two within a month!

Two weeks after the auction end a case opened. No previous messages. ****ing ****. Get this twat on your block list:

jackofspades3

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Got one myself at the mo again, won 3 items for a friend on the 11th, have twice requested a invoice with combined postage cost, as each item is 2.80 postage & you could fit 100 of them in a small parcel, had to get their telephone number to call them as no reply, then I get a total moron on the phone - oh I have no idea how to do that, never had to do it before etc etc, will do it when I get the kids to bed blah blah blah, well we'll see later, but I bet I don't get a revised invoice & am I **** as like paying 2.80 per item on things small than a matchbox.

God ebay can be a headache

j lane

Youngling
had a similar story last year , I brought a leia organa figure and paid fair money . when I received it I spotted a very tiny rip in the cape , that was not mentioned by the seller , but in the picture the rip looked like a shadow . so I got in touch with the seller and the response was it was my fault as I had not stipulated postage options (it was damaged before posting) . left negative feedback seller opened a dispute and ebay sided with the seller . I have tried to sell the figure since, stating the damage and I cannot sell it . good old ebay

theslider

Sith Lord
deathproof1975

Said had 'paypal problems'. Then said could pay by 1 August, then doesn't pay! And the **** tells me I'm rude and only interested in money when I ask him when, if ever, is he going to pay.

****ing cockwomble. Blocked.

lejackal

Grand Master
theslider said:
deathproof1975

Said had 'paypal problems'. Then said could pay by 1 August, then doesn't pay! And the **** tells me I'm rude and only interested in money when I ask him when, if ever, is he going to pay.

****ing cockwomble. Blocked.
I get that sometimes the person having "papal problems" might one day be telling the truth but I've not once ever had anyone be able to screenshot the problem lol

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Sold a loose graded figure to someone on ebay on thursday, still haven't paid on Sunday. Sent a message asking for payment, got some cock and bull about just waiting for paypal funds in their paypal and they'll hopefully pay by the end of the weekend. Pay with your ****ing bank account like anyone else, or if you don't have funds immediately available don't buy it! Gets on my tits. People should pay within 24 hours in my opinion on ebay. It always happens to me when I've got something with about 8 watchers :roll: I won't name him at this point but I have noticed someone else had a problem with the same guy with a different ebay account. If he doesn't pay I'll put a thread up :|

Secret Santa

Jedi Knight
Robstyley said:
Sold a loose graded figure to someone on ebay on thursday, still haven't paid on Sunday. Sent a message asking for payment, got some cock and bull about just waiting for paypal funds in their paypal and they'll hopefully pay by the end of the weekend. Pay with your ****ing bank account like anyone else, or if you don't have funds immediately available don't buy it! Gets on my tits. People should pay within 24 hours in my opinion on ebay. It always happens to me when I've got something with about 8 watchers :roll: I won't name him at this point but I have noticed someone else had a problem with the same guy with a different ebay account. If he doesn't pay I'll put a thread up :|
Let me know who it is and I'll make sure they're not on the good boys list!

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Secret Santa said:
Robstyley said:

Is that you Stuart?? Rich? Anyway, he didn't pay, no surprises. vintagestarwarsfigures2016, formerly bidfortuna, a.k.a Marcus Deering.

walkie

Sith Lord
Not him ;( I've had issues with him before and thought he'd left the hobby till I noticed him in a couple of FB groups recently.

Secret Santa

Jedi Knight
Robstyley said:
Secret Santa said:
Robstyley said:

Is that you Stuart?? Rich? Anyway, he didn't pay, no surprises. vintagestarwarsfigures2016, formerly bidfortuna, a.k.a Marcus Deering.
Guess again :mrgreen:

indianawars

Sith Lord
I would highly recommend adding meerkatmad1948 to your eBay block lists (real name Danny Denton).

I woke up this morning with an eBay case opened against me for the reason of, item not received, and a simple statement from the buyer saying, 'have not received as of yet can I get a refund now please.' The item was sold on the 12th/08. LUCKILY enough, I never throwaway my tracking slips and after half an hour I managed to find his. After tapping the tracking information into Royal mails website I found out it was delivered on the 13th and signed by Danny himself. The item in question only sold for £5.99, so perhaps he thought it wasn't worth my while sending it recorded, or maybe he thought after all this time I would have thrown away the tracking information.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom