Something dodgy

theslider

Sith Lord
Looks like the seller has airbrushed some figures out of this (Yak? VCJ?) but people kept bidding as these are no-way worth this much!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-Star-Wars-Action-Figures-Assorted-/261818297607?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=BJl3BD7ANtAIPrk9XMNLzB3TOCw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

itfciain

Grand Master
What a disaster of an auction - at best the guy should have relisted - at worst this is a big old scam

Jez

Sith Lord
Blimey :shock:
I wonder if the winner had set up a snipe auction and left the software to do its bit, not realising that the 2 figures had been removed.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Jez said:
Blimey :shock:
I wonder if the winner had set up a snipe auction and left the software to do its bit, not realising that the 2 figures had been removed.

But the seller wouldn't have been able tho change the picture after the first bid so if someone did that they did that knowing what they were bidding on.

MarkG

Jedi Master
The 2 figures removed from the main photo appear in the other photos. Snaggletooth & Chewbacca.

Strange why they were removed in the first place. Crazy price for a bunch of mostly incomplete figures too..

obiwannacollect

Jedi Knight
I don't recall seeing any figures there in the first place, I think the seller wanted to sell some separately like the yak so he took a pic that contained all of them, removed some and then used that pic. From the original picture he zoomed in and used that for the yak. it was a fantastic example of poor presentation, don't know why people can't take decent pictures and do things properly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom