Green leg separator?

theslider

Sith Lord
Never seen one of these in situ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Original-Palitoy-Star-Wars-Figure-Stormtrooper-12A-Back-Card-Opened-/371289759292?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item5672981e3c

Any Palitoy guys have any info?

Palifan

Sith Lord
I noticed that listing Stevie and I'm pretty sure it's Han Solo's inverted footer. If you look at the sellers 3PO listing you'll see his inverted footer tucked behind him in the same way.

Ian

JFK

Jedi Master
I noticed that ,but bit my lip as the seller has already bitch slapped us on the 63% bid activity ! So let's not go down that road and upset our newest forum member again ,he has some nice pieces for sale ,now about that discount ? :lol:

theslider

Sith Lord
JFK said:
I noticed that ,but bit my lip as the seller has already bitch slapped us on the 63% bid activity ! So let's not go down that road and upset our newest forum member again ,he has some nice pieces for sale ,now about that discount ? :lol:

Who is he on the Forum?

itfciain

Grand Master
I don't think that is supposed to be in there - seller logged on here the other day to give people a bollocking and Wallkie knows them well and trusts them more than some on the forum so I am sure that they will be able to answer this one

PGowdy

Grand Master
The figure already has a footer as can be seen in the pictures. It's also described as 'opened' so it could just be a bit of green card the seller has placed in there for whatever reason. Doesn't really matter as it's an opened figure. Bit of a strange one tho.

theslider

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
I don't think that is supposed to be in there - seller logged on here the other day to give people a bollocking and Wallie knows them well bad trusts them more than some on the forum so I am sure that they will be able to answer this one

Yeah was just reading the "millionsoftoys" post. Loved Pete's "no I didn't ****ing libel you" post!

theslider

Sith Lord
PGowdy said:
The figure already has a footer as can be seen in the pictures. It's also described as 'opened' so it could just be a bit of green card the seller has placed in there for whatever reason. Doesn't really matter as it's an opened figure. Bit of a strange one tho.

Was thinking is looked a bit too thin for a footer? BTW loved your response to "Millionsoftoys" in the other thread Pete.

PGowdy

Grand Master
theslider said:
itfciain said:
I don't think that is supposed to be in there - seller logged on here the other day to give people a bollocking and Wallie knows them well bad trusts them more than some on the forum so I am sure that they will be able to answer this one

Yeah was just reading the "millionsoftoys" post. Loved Pete's "no I didn't ****ing libel you" post!

:lol: The guy was an idiot. It was easy pickings.

Palifan

Sith Lord
theslider said:
PGowdy said:

Was thinking is looked a bit too thin for a footer? BTW loved your response to "Millionsoftoys" in the other thread Pete.

I still think it's Han's footer. In one of the pics I'm sure you can see near one end where the fold is for the part on the inverted footer where the foot stands on. Maybe Millionsoftoys can chip in to see what it actually is?

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom