The Official SWF.UK "EBAY BUYERS YOU NEED TO BLOCK" List

PGowdy

Grand Master
Block this ****ing idiot - jeanplapin
Without doubt one off the stupidest people i have ever dealt with on ebay. And that's saying something.

PGowdy

Grand Master
weasel said:
There's a story there, come on, you know you wanna tell us!

It's really not even that interesting.
He bought a Lego figure from me on the 29th, didn't pay. Bought a different figure on the 31st. Paid. Item sent.
Today he contacts me saying: "Please note you have opened an unpaid case on me even though I have paid for this item, see details above "

I explained that he bought 2 items and only paid for 1.

He then replies - "[#39a4462b47444e30802ac915d162ffc0#] this is the email reference where I paid. The item was changed from Scribble Face Cop to Lord Business, please close this case immediately! Please remove"

Er what? :? So he's claiming the item changed after he bought it. Riiight.

Me: "You bought both nothing was changed to anything. You bought a Scribble Face Cop and a President Business. You only paid for President Business.
See the picture.
As i said, a case cannot be opened on an item that has been paid for. It's literally not possible. " (i attached a screenshot of the sales of the 2 items)

Him: "This item was bought by my 6 year old without my permission. I changed the order and paid, I have a PayPal receipt. It you continue with this line I will give you a very bad feedback.
John"

(story changed there)

Me: "What do you mean you changed the order? That's not possible. If you give me bad feedback ebay will remove it as you are 100% wrong and completely out of line. I've explained to you what you have done and even provided indisputable proof and you're still not getting it.
I'll say it one last time just so i can say i told you clearly 3 times.
You hit buy it now on 2 items. On the 29th you bought Scribble Face Cop on the 31st you bought President Business (as you can clearly see from the picture i sent you in the last message). You then paid for President Business. Scribble Face Cop was never paid for as you can see from the picture attached.
And for the last time, please read carefully- IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR ME TOP OPEN AN UNPAID CASE ON AN ITEM THAT HAS BEEN PAID FOR. Please contact ebay. They'll explain it to you. Maybe you'll believe them. "

Him: "Now pay attention to this, when the order came in it said I have bought an item but not selected a particular figure. This i did and paid for.
I am not sending you any more emails, but as far as I'm concerned your trying to bully me into paying for a second Item I DID NOT ORDER, if this is not corrected I will give you a bad review and ebay know my track record is 100%"

He's really not getting it. I've now instructed him to call ebay.
Can anyone really be that stupid? I honestly find it hard to believe. He's english too so nothing lost in translation.

itfciain

Grand Master
Pete - have you seen the last feedback this guy left - apparently his boy bought that as well - the guy is clearly a fool - and his threats of negative feedback will count against him with eBay

PGowdy

Grand Master
itfciain said:
Pete - have you seen the last feedback this guy left - apparently his boy bought that as well - the guy is clearly a fool - and his threats of negative feedback will count against him with eBay

No i haven't. Didn't even give him enough credit to warrant investigation. He is 10% wrong and 100% a muppet.
ebay will remove any feedback he leaves me.
Will check that out tho… sounds amusing.

PGowdy

Grand Master
PGowdy said:
itfciain said:

No i haven't. Didn't even give him enough credit to warrant investigation. He is 10% wrong and 100% a muppet.
ebay will remove any feedback he leaves me.
Will check that out tho… sounds amusing.

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=jeanplapin&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers

haha, brilliant. His son is 5 in that one. I'm gonna ask him his "son"'s DOB birth when he next contacts me. I'm betting it's not between 5th July and the 31st July. I may be wrong. :roll:

PGowdy

Grand Master
Jediknight3263827 said:
well i have a very big block list in ebay now :lol: cheers guys

Good. It's nice to know people are still copy and pasting this into their block list. I'm always adding new names to the lists so It's really important to keep doing so. Takes 20 seconds to do and can save a whole myriad of ball-aches further down the line.

itfciain

Grand Master
In the last week I have picked up a neg and a neutral of selling repro weapons (they weren't) and a neg for sell stands that don't fit vintage figures (they do as most people on here can confirm)

Luckily both have agreed to remove then - although both have cost me - eBay can be quite painful at times

PGowdy

Grand Master
Make sure you add those buyers here, Iain and i'll add them to the list. They need to not be allowed to buy anything vintage from anyone on this forum again. If we all stuck together that's what would happen. It could be such a powerful thing but apathy will win out with most members, i fear.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Just added all of these to my blocked bidders/buyers list and one good point to note is how many were rejected as not being accounts... although I would guess they have taken on a new fictitious guise to trade under.

Can you also block seeing the same guys as sellers when you search listings to not get caught that way round?

theslider

Sith Lord
This **** has stiffed me out of £30.

Fair enough I was late sending it out - I only post out at the weekend and Ofsted were in work that week so it got over-looked and sent the following Saturday - First Class.

A Claim comes through on Tuesday this week - obviously got the package and as it's not tracked claiming against it. Totally whining that it's 3 weeks since he ordered it. The guy is a crank!

Username: dj-breakers2012

Name and address: daniel jones
146 Cross View
Keighley, West Yorkshire Bd22 7ew

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Just copied the list onto the missus' Ebay and the following all came up as "invalid users". I assume they have either closed their accounts or Ebay has closed them. Probably does no harm to keep them on the list in case they decide to come back and try to scam again.

cartercrome
lamodamealucina1966
old_timer_toys
ozpickerssa
wwwrobby10
department_of_house
allgoodthings2011
Nextgen45
martinigrl78
pauleemmett1973
costablancastarwars
Welovepies
Ambertastic
mcshaneofkilbride
Purestarwars
MONOPSTAR
onetofivedayauctions
mcnal1971
Rackem_30
Darthfalcoa
star_wars_investments
avicii93
councilman_Yoda
councilman_yoda
MAXSPARTAN
mracen2012
2012collectibles2012
Collectables_on_auction,
rockape1981,
2013darklighter101
2013darklighter101
dark-obi
croker71

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom