Han Solo (Big or Small head)

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Looking for

Anything Han Solo original related really would be of interest, but I'm narrowing down my hunt for one specific item that I am finding HTF...

I'd like to add an ESB boxed Han Solo blaster to my run, seen a few Luke ones around but any leads or offers very gratefully received on the Han version.

Thanks
Steve :D

yoda

Sith Lord
I have card backs in attic I will check if there's any Han ones for you i cant remember :?:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
yoda said:
I have card backs in attic I will check if there's any Han ones for you i cant remember :?:

Thanks, let me know either way. Any help in building this is very much appreciated :D

lejackal

Grand Master
SAVORY100 said:
bump for a revised list.. well a single item actually!
Do you go for modern bits as well or purely vintage? And yes, I know that question completely ignores the fact you are only after one thing currently :lol:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
SAVORY100 said:
Do you go for modern bits as well or purely vintage? And yes, I know that question completely ignores the fact you are only after one thing currently :lol:

I have very few modern items. I picked up three modern prototypes and then found and bought their production counterparts.
Problem is that I have no love of modern packaging and I find it looks out of place in my collection. Loose figures and items in the more modern ranges are OK though...

lejackal

Grand Master
SAVORY100 said:
lejackal said:
SAVORY100 said:

I have very few modern items. I picked up three modern prototypes and then found and bought their production counterparts.
Problem is that I have no love of modern packaging and I find it looks out of place in my collection. Loose figures and items in the more modern ranges are OK though...
It was the prototypes I was thinking of, I've been looking for modern Bossk pre prod and turned up some Han Solo. I'll send you the links if you like?

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
SAVORY100 said:
lejackal said:

It was the prototypes I was thinking of, I've been looking for modern Bossk pre prod and turned up some Han Solo. I'll send you the links if you like?

Yes please! :D :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom