Scammers on Ebay Info

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Frank..sorry to hear of this. Sounds just like the spider loving buyer I had for my R2 cooler. She said I was the type of person who gives ebay a bad name selling dirty items with a spider living in them. I finally had to stop arguing with her....stupid ****. :D. In the end I won, as you can not claim a small amount of dust and one hiding spider as damage.

walkie

Sith Lord
Username : bidfortuna

This guy sold me a Lili Ledy ERG which turned out to be a normal Kenner one.
He offer a full refund/partial refund as the weapon turned out to be Ledy.
Then ****ing disappears off the face of the earth!

So I opened a case with ebay, who settled it in the seller's favour :(
And then ebay removed my feedback (don't ask why) it wasn't abusive.

It also now looks like this seller has tried to ass **** several other buyers!

Seller offering refund...

OIQyG2W.jpg

Ebay settling the case in the sellers favour (WTF??)...

5YnDbaH.jpg

Ebay removing my feedback...

ZpH8evi.jpg

The seller's current feedback, looks like he's tried to **** several other people....

9wyjIQq.jpg

Badderius

Jedi Knight
walkie said:
Username : bidfortuna

This guy sold me a Lili Ledy ERG which turned out to be a normal Kenner one.
He offer a full refund/partial refund as the weapon turned out to be Ledy.
Then ****ing disappears off the face of the earth!

So I opened a case with ebay, who settled it in the seller's favour :(
And then ebay removed my feedback (don't ask why) it wasn't abusive.

It also now looks like this seller has tried to ass **** several other buyers!

Seller offering refund...

OIQyG2W.jpg

Ebay settling the case in the sellers favour (WTF??)...

5YnDbaH.jpg

Ebay removing my feedback...

ZpH8evi.jpg

The seller's current feedback, looks like he's tried to **** several other people....

9wyjIQq.jpg

That sucks bud, sorry to hear of the hassle you went through with it. Base ball bat and kneecap spring to mind!

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
(Moved from 'ebay cocks' post)

Add mapejo3 to the list.

I bought an earlybird stand which came with the first 12 in 'mint condition'. It's finally arrived (via my brother in the US) and the majority are in poor condition. Leia's vinyl cape is torn, lots of discoloured, stained, loose limbs, R2 sticker is in a terrible state. All the figures were just packed in a plastic bag with no protection at all :shock: Having float tested the accessories two are repro, despite a firm confirmation (And what looks like a cock and bull background story) that all were original.

I've sent the following to him:

"I've finally received the earlybird stand and figures I purchased from you in July - my brother posted them to me here in the UK exactly as you sent them. The stand is in good condition as you described, so I'm pleased with that.

However the figures aren't. You described all 12 as Mint, but the R2 sticker is severely damaged; the Leia cape is ripped around the arms; Leia, R2 and the stormtrooper have discolouration/stains on the plastic; the Han Solo has paint scratches; and the C3PO has loose limbs. They're not Mint condition at all. And the way they were all packaged in a single bag without any protection was terrible.

I'd like to know what we can do to resolve this so we're both satisfied."

I'm partially to blame as the auction didn't show pictures of all the figures, and having stumbled on the auction late on I didn't get chance to see them before bidding. However, since I won this the guy's also received a neg for a 3PO 'Mint' MOC he sold which seemingly wasn't sealed. Unfortunately my brother was delayed in sending the parcel to me so the transaction's now past the 60 days limit; I don't hold out much hope for him even replying to me.

Lesson learned from my side, and a warning about this knob to others.

MarkG

Jedi Master
You can add 'tikilunasbazaar' to the stay away from list too.

Bought a load of catalogs from them last month.... never posted.. sent a message... never replied.

Seems to be a pattern there with this seller, as they've received 7 negs this month alone (one from me) all with the same reason, albeit different items.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom