tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Sharing this awesome advert I found while going thru images;

21979821446_36a40c5eb3_o.jpg
1i by kenner1977, on Flickr

Ian_C

Jedi Master
Nice!

Always loved the modified flashlight toys. :)

Is that a Palitoy X-Wing, with the plastic piece in place of where the red bulb goes in the Kenner version? My eyesight sucks, and it looks like it, but not sure. That's one of the few pieces still on my want list, if it is.

And is that a pop up R2 as well?

Ian

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
This advert gets extra kudos for tossing in a bootleg laser sword right in the middle of all the official Kenner stuff!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
And what is that standing in the MTV-7?? I think it's probably a Hoth Stormtrooper but someone clearly though he needed a head rather than the cowl. You can see the curve of the back of the head and even a dark line where someone thouht there should be a neck. Love it :)

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
I don't know if you guys have seen this Parker ad, but the cool thing (apart from the bizzarro farty sound effect) when you zoom in is that the X-Wings are all being flown by custom painted B-Wing pilot figures....
bwing29.jpg

bwing_2.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
It does look like the Pal X-wing but also kind of odd. If the B- wing pilot is customised could the X- wing be altered?

great ads anyway 8)

lejackal

Grand Master
I was briefly the custodian of these before passing them onto another member that would better appreciate them.

I actually had the toy astronauts and vehicles in the last picture but never knew where they came from.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Todd the Ringo Commercial is from norway and can be found in the Norwegian thread see the link :wink:

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16610&start=30

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom