Worst Star Wars Figure/Playset in your opinion

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I can't believe no one has said 8D8!? :wink: :lol:

I guess everyone has just assumed he is the worst and we're talking about the worst excluding him!?

Only kidding Joe

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
When you think about it they really came short with Luke, 4 out of the 3 are arguably a poor effort. Bespin, Jedi and Farmboy being the good ones. Kenner probably thought they didn't need to make any effort as long as they called the figure Luke Skywalker they would be popular.

Grant

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
When you think about it they really came short with Luke, 4 out of the 3 are arguably a poor effort. Bespin, Jedi and Farmboy being the good ones. Kenner probably thought they didn't need to make any effort as long as they called the figure Luke Skywalker they would be popular.

Too true... They totally dropped the ball with the colour choices of the Sabres for some of the Luke's as we know.

Pat, I hear ya. Not sure about the modern Luke Hoth but it wouldn't surprise me. 8)

darth_daddius

Jedi Knight
weasel said:
I can't believe no one has said 8D8!? :wink: :lol:

I guess everyone has just assumed he is the worst and we're talking about the worst excluding him!?

Only kidding Joe

Left him alone out of respect for Joe :)

(but he is pretty boring - just don't tell Joe I said that!)

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
I agree that the the action playability with Annakin was next to nothing.

However, the attraction was that you could imagine that this is Anakin The Jedi before he turned. As he's not a turquoise ghost, I'm assuming that's what the figure was.

How was I to know he was really a huffy 20-something.

Section 8

Sith Lord
I can't really choose a figure. I like them all in their own way and all had their place as a child even if they only had a background role.

Worst i owned was a PDT-8. Looks ****, figures would fall over in it and wasn't even in the ****ing film.

As for what I've never owned, the DV's Star Destroyer looks like .........well not like this.

latest?cb=20130320005857.png

Not even remotely like this.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom