Jedi Knight
Love the Salacious

Pleased to find this super clear bubble Stormie:

IMG_9034_zpsx2se4ucj.jpg

Jez

Sith Lord
Page 1846
Dr Ball MD: Cracking looking X-Wing ships and mini rigs
DublinJeff: Nice LFB, how does it feel to get another?
Sublevelstudios: Mark mate that Hammerhead is more like The Walking Dead, cool little chap. I do hope it's as rare as hell!
Matthieu: Great QC stickered Klaatu MOC. I've always loved the Rebel Commando photo, chuffed for you mate.
Page 1847:
DublinJeff: Nice addition to the lower end MOC run. I wouldn't call the General a beater. He's a General! Nice one.
Poncho: Great deal on the baggies mate.
Matthieu: I'm loving the pre production items. Stuff of collecting dreams that is!
Punk Pat: Wow that Stormtrooper is crystal clear! Nice one.

Matthieu

Padawan
Jez said:
Page 1846
Dr Ball MD: Cracking looking X-Wing ships and mini rigs
DublinJeff: Nice LFB, how does it feel to get another?
Sublevelstudios: Mark mate that Hammerhead is more like The Walking Dead, cool little chap. I do hope it's as rare as hell!
Matthieu: Great QC stickered Klaatu MOC. I've always loved the Rebel Commando photo, chuffed for you mate.
Page 1847:
DublinJeff: Nice addition to the lower end MOC run. I wouldn't call the General a beater. He's a General! Nice one.
Poncho: Great deal on the baggies mate.
Matthieu: I'm loving the pre production items. Stuff of collecting dreams that is!
Punk Pat: Wow that Stormtrooper is crystal clear! Nice one.

Thanks Jez!! :)

RifleSmile

Jedi Knight
Two new MOCs in this week. Delighted with both, especially the Han who I bought and then discovered it was Steve Obi Wan from this place who I bought it off and that we live only a few miles apart. Nice to meet a fellow collector face to face - small world and all that!

jdCcCQ9.jpg

mKMrfln.jpg

stormcab

Sith Lord
Lovely SW cards there. 40? Pffft, Han looks bloody nice.

Can't wait to watch the original Theatrical versions too. I've got a member on here that kindly offered to put those downloadable ones on an SD card for me, as I was getting no where trying to do it myself.

RifleSmile

Jedi Knight
Dublinjeff said:
Thanks again jez....

Not strictly Vintage, but the reason we're all here...Limited edition DVD with Original 1977 theatrical release version ...just settling down to watch and enjoy...
View attachment 1
Loving the whole look of it....

Surely Disney will hit us with nice Hi Def versions of the original theatrical version sometime soon.....

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Dublinjeff said:
Not strictly Vintage,

Nope it's not, this section is - Discuss vintage Kenner and Palitoy Star Wars toys from the 1977-1985 era

There is a whole section called Star Wars films - Discuss all Star Wars films here - the original trilogy, prequel trilogy and the new Disney films

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28572 Why apologise then just carry on posting in wrong section, lets keep this a forum not facebook.

tundra9

Sith Lord
db94 said:
Dublinjeff said:
Not strictly Vintage,

Nope it's not, this section is - Discuss vintage Kenner and Palitoy Star Wars toys from the 1977-1985 era

There is a whole section called Star Wars films - Discuss all Star Wars films here - the original trilogy, prequel trilogy and the new Disney films

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28572 Why apologise then just carry on posting in wrong section, lets keep this a forum not facebook.

Since when did this thread become so serious?? Modern and films get posted here quite frequently as an LA, can't see how Jeffs post deserved that...

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Couple of new items that add a little diversity to the collection.
First up a Power Passers racing game. US only release I believe and this one is in the mail away packaging:

IMG_5363_zpsj3w48fax.jpg

IMG_5364_zpsxhlrtkek.jpg

Next up a trio of bubblebath bottles, including (of course) a Han Solo one :D

IMG_5365_zpspzqslwdx.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom