Celebration 2016 T-shirts - ORDER CLOSED

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Mine has arrived but doesn't require ironing, Simon must have made a special effort to press mine for me before sending, bless him.

Look outstanding, great work Mark and Simon - efforts are truly appreciated

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stuart Skinner said:
Mine has arrived but doesn't require ironing, Simon must have made a special effort to press mine for me before sending, bless him.

Look outstanding, great work Mark and Simon - efforts are truly appreciated

I did mate. I pressed it with a side of beef that I had put by for just the job. Tried 20lbs of liver first, but it oozed a bit. All perks of the job, having this stuff around.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Lets see them then!

P1160797_zpsnaewzr3m.jpg

Pics or it didnt happen!

:)

Jason

kingshearer

Jedi Master
Here's mine and proof that it is reversible if you just want to wear it incognito, alas I might need to lose some weight too! Cheers lads for fantastic quality and service!
DSCF0064.JPG

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Got mine on already!
Good to see my contact has come through on the production/quality. Well done to Mark and Simon on both a quality design and seamless distribution 8)

IMG_5618_zps9kvifpd5.jpg

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Jez said:
Hoping to get mine tomorrow

The first and second waves should be there today and that's allowing for RM being slack as they went 1st Class Friday and Saturday. If it doesn't show by the end of the week for you Jez (or anyone else) please let me know. Not much I can do about it for now but gives me an idea of how things are going.

And don't be shy in coming back to me about quality! I did check each T about 3 times but I've been contacted by someone who's received one with a below standard finish on the print. If you're not happy, don't think you can't come back to me and say so. Out of the 40 odd shirts printed, a fair number were below acceptable quality. Speak now or forever hold your peace!

Of course, if you're just being picky I'll tell you :D

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
All T-shirts (except yours, Iain!) have now been dispatched.

Given the Bank Holidays you should either receive them Saturday or Tues/Weds next week. Any problems, let me know.

Please let me know by 1st May if your t-shirt has not arrived. This long lead date gives our friends in foreign climes to allow a reasonable time for delivery, also. Although there is no chance of another run of these being done, there is a small supply of seconds available in certain sizes. Sure, they're seconds but they're better than nothing and they will be available at a reduced cost.

If all goes to plan and all the T-shirts arrive then the seconds will be offered out on a first come first served basis. Maybe you want a spare or maybe you want to wear two at the same time to be twice as cool. Either way they'll be available from begining of May or as soon as everyone has recieved their T-Shirts and they're happy campers. They will be at a reduced price yet to be determined.

In May the final accounts will also be published here. It is currently proposed that the excess (and there will be one) is donated to Jez's Make-A-Wish cause. This is for two reasons: first and foremost it's a great cause and secondly I would rather run the Marathon dressed as a Bantha then process 40 separate refunds for a couple of pounds. The profit has come about from slightly more T-shirts ordered than anticipated, almost every person paying via gift payment as opposed to goods and services and most of all due to the reduction in postage costs due to being able to send them as a large 1st class letter as opposed to a small 1st class parcel.

lejackal

Grand Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
It is currently proposed that the excess (and there will be one) is donated to Jez's Make-A-Wish cause.
Massive yes to this

I would rather run the Marathon dressed as a Bantha
Even bigger yes to you doing this next year
:D

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
I was under the impression that the donation to Jez's charity was a given at the point of ordering? Anyway, that gets my vote, though can't believe they'll be any challenge to the motion...

Jez

Sith Lord
Mine arrived today mate, maybe i'll post a photo later. My wife took one look at it and said "Oh thats nice". :D
Good on you Simon for organising such a great T-Shirt project. Thank you

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom