2 MORE WINNERS!! NOW ON SUNDAY!!

jayums

Jedi Master
LOM - sounds like you picked up my donation... feel free to pm your address as it is ready to post out to you. cheers, J

lee gray

Sith Lord
never even knew about this draw lol

did laugh when you were caught without your helmet on

you did a great job raising money.

Jez

Sith Lord
I'm glad you liked it lads. Got to keep the family in it and go with the flow. One take, no scripts. Kids just run with it.
They're gooduns.

Thanks once again lads. I put on the armour again last night and did a pub run (well it was May the Forth), i went to 2 local pubs and a bar on camp. Another £102 raised in just over an hour :D The total now stands at £4900. With the T-Shirt leftovers and the Farthest From money shortly to be sent i am really confident and utterly chuffed that together we've broke the £5K barrier. Thats mental. No offensive to those who are a bit mental.

PMs sent. I hope to be able to post what i have this weekend.

Starzone

Padawan
Fantastic video Jez and delighted to win a prize

I'm ashamed to say I missed the thread on here ( I should drop by the forum more often)

I would have donated a prize and so please offer my prize to the first person to offer £15 (probably £20-25 retail) for it and add to the fund :D

Thanks Darren

spoons

Grand Master
Loved it Jez - what a fantastic family you have!

Congratulations everyone and I'm chuffed with my Hoth Stormies and the rest coming my way :mrgreen:

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great video Jez, Vader, C3PO and BB8! Made up to have won something! All the best, great charity... well done Jez!!!

TC-14

Sith Lord
Jez, as I keep telling you through Facebook messages... you're an inspiration! And I mean it!! :D

Superb video, love how you get the whole family involved- had me chuckling all the way through.

Thoroughly, thoroughly chuffed to have won a prize- thank you Iain, a most generous donation.

My only regret is that I missed this thread at its inception, otherwise I would have made a prize donation, too. Next time, as I'm sure you'll be doing something equally barmy next year, my friend.

PMs sent to both Iain and your good self. Thanks again, buddy :D :D

Martin

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Well done to all the winners! Goddamn I wanted the Solo related Jigsaws too... roll on next year's challenge and competition :wink:

spoons

Grand Master
SAVORY100 said:
Well done to all the winners! Goddamn I wanted the Solo related Jigsaws too... roll on next year's challenge and competition :wink:

My prize arrived today - cheers Steve and Jez. Quality figs but that ewok can't be forced to watch TFA

15012A8C-78A5-4F5C-9976-86AC855C952B_zpsbwfngnnf.jpg

lejackal

Grand Master
temporary_zpsx3dfhaip.jpg

They say a picture is worth a thousand words well here are a few more on top.

Congratulations once again to Jez from me and I'm sure all SWFUKers and another thank you to Mike for both his generosity in donating this awesome prize and in regularly sharing his talents with this fantastic community of ours!

RifleSmile

Jedi Knight
Cant believe I'm only getting the chance to watch this now - great video Jez and well done again on raising so much cash for such a great cause!

Section 8

Sith Lord
Don't think I got round to congratulating Jez and the winners.

Excellent competition and congrats the lucky few. I look forward to next year when Jez runs a double marathon dressed in Leia's slave outfit. :D

Jez

Sith Lord
Looking good lads.
Apologies for my absence. Have been awol but i'm back. Well for about 15 minutes :lol:
Gonna make sure i get some more parcels out this weekend. Sorry for delay.

Jez

Sith Lord
REDRAW HAPPENING ON SUNDAY!!!

Lads i entered Ryloken in to the draw as someone called ryloken sponsored me £30.
I saw that he has just joined the forum so he was added even though he did't post in this thread.
He actually won 2 prizes; the 3rd Print from Sublevel and the Endor Forest Ranger from Stephen.

Both me and Stephen have messaged him but it doesn't appear that Ryloken has been on since his 'ONE Post' at the beginning of March!
Therefore i feel that i simply must do a quick redraw for these 2 prizes. It won't be anything fancy but it will be legit. I just need to find my list of numbers tomorrow (Sunday) and i'll figure something out.

I'll keep you posted.

Best of Luck!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom