Jemma_foxwe

Droopy

Padawan
Avoid this seller like the plague, this guy (Marcus Gibbons) is using his girlfriends account to sell repro shite as original.

I returned my items only to be refused a refund as he claimed I had switched the genuine accessories for repro's......a true scumbag! I have negged him and he sent me a message to say he doesn't care as he has 4 other accounts.

There is another thread about this in eBay listings but I can't figure out how to post the link.

CaptainAntilles

Padawan
i was watching a couple of things they had but something told me to avoid this 1 , im glad i did now . i hope you get your money back

Dannymanic

Padawan
This seller is a joke & at it again!!!

They keep putting up a Luke Stormtrooper with Tri-Logo card up for auction and then pulling the auction early when the buds aren't high enough!!

It recently made it up to a bid of £86 but they pulled the auction cos this wasn't high enough for the seller:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301948403491?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

And they have now relisted this item yet again!!!:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301949548599?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

An absolute digrace of a seller!!! :roll:

lejackal

Grand Master
Also the underbidder has 81% activity with the seller over 65 bids and 200 odd items :roll: :twisted:

Droopy

Padawan
Don't even bother with this guy, just avoid like herpes!

Even if you score what you think is a good deal, you'll get sent repro (described as original) and then the seller will claim you swapped the "original" accessories and returned repro instead!

I was lucky that eBay refunded me and I got a chance to neg him but he was a cocky prick and clearly a scammer in my book!

RifleSmile

Jedi Knight
Totally agree guys - this guy gave me real spin on being a genuine collector and I sold him a Luke 12 back via eBay at a really good price. He immediately tried to flip it for an extra £200 quid - I called him out on it via messaging and got piles of abuse. When it didn't sell BIN he listed it as an auction and pulled the sale 2 or 3 times.

Avoid like the plague.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
This ****tard is now selling repro weapons and, despite receiving negative feedback for one lot has relisted them still claiming them to be original:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-starwars-joblot-of-original-weapons-blasters-relisted-1-DAY-AUCTION-/301989322235?hash=item464ff75dfb:g:cMIAAOSwbYZXX-XL

What is abso-****ing-lutely incredible is that some very, very stupid people are bidding on them and not only bidding on them but have already bid them up 25% HIGHER than they were when he got negged. No sympathy for these fools whatsoever but pissed off it's lining this greedy twat's pockets.

He had two Amanaman staffs earlier. Two. Like you do. Both have now disappeared so I'm guessing some mug did a direct deal.

Rant over.

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
The jemma_foxwe account is now dead but I think the twat is back as maggs07011978_7. The background on the pics looks identical to the original ones. Bit of a giveaway :lol:

Buyer beware.

Droopy

Padawan
jedisearcher said:
The jemma_foxwe account is now dead but I think the twat is back as maggs07011978_7. The background on the pics looks identical to the original ones. Bit of a giveaway :lol:

Buyer beware.

Good spot, but he claimed to have several accounts previously because, in his words, "then it doesn't matter if you neg me"

Cock

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom