Hi everyone

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Hi Guys!! :)

Hope you are all well. :)

First off sorry for not be on here much this year. Life got in the way a lot and I then began to lose a bit of interest.

I am back now from my hiatus now though and look forward to meeting some of the oldtimers at Celebration Europe and catching up with all that I missed!

And I also hope to get to know some of the many new members to the forum. Great to see SWFUK has continued to go from strength to strength in my absence! 8)

So who wants to give a quick lowdown on the big things i have missed?!

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Great to see you back Lian, Iaim, Liam! 8)

Even though you've been away for a year I've still not gotten any closer to your post count.

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
BlueDog said:
Great to see you back Lian, Iaim, Liam! 8)

Even though you've been away for a year I've still not gotten any closer to your post count.

Haha! Thanks Ryan!

Yes my post count is rather high! :shock: Id have forgotten how high it was!

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Richard_H said:
Could be on fb then. About a month back, possibly 2?

Hardly ever go on Facebook mate. Ah, regarding a R5 baggie?

It must have slipped my mind. Apologies for a lack of response. Thanks for notifying me of an error on my limelight though. Did you manage to locate a Palitoy m?

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
poncho said:
Welcome back liam :)

Did you like tfa?

Still buying but away from the forums in the past year?

Chris

Thanks Chris. Yes absoluted loved TFA. Saw it around 7 times in the end and loved it more after each viewing. Kylo Ren was a great villain and Rey was awesome and as for Daisy Ridley. :mrgreen:

There were so many great things the list is endless. Not seen TFA since I watched it when it came out on blue ray so will certainly watch the TFA screening at CE to relive.

There were some disappointments too. Off the top of my headThe death of Han Solo, Captain Plasma, too many similarties to ANH, General Hux`s Nazi speech and the bigest of all Mark Hamill not even muttering a single word. Solid 8/10.

Not brought much Vintage at all during my hiatus. Brought several comics late last year and a small lot of vintage figures at a antique fair in February/March time

I also picked a carboot bargain the other week too as I picked up the Jedi Path book for 50p.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Holy hell in a hand basket, the prodigal sun returns :p :p :p

So please to see your mojo has returned my friend, been far too long here without you buddy, you have really been missed mate, now you just need to give JC a kick up the ass & drag him back on & we can put the band back together :mrgreen:

Looking forward to seeing you posting again Liam, sadly not going to CE3 as it would be great to catch up with you again to.

Hmm what have you missed -

TFA being talked about till it hurts

several mind blowing auctions at vectis

The toy shop find in Anglesea Frank Beech

Ex palitoy rep finds - full shipping cases of palitoy 12 back DSC's :shock:

Prices - less said about that the better

Huge influx of new blood since the new film

Weasel has changed his mind & now loves Ewoks - Oop's not bee quite that long :lol:

Todd has stopped posting pic's of fat chicks :eek:

Collecting baggies has become socially acceptable(ish)

Mike Smith has done at leat 20 drawing for every member of the forum, but you missed the boat in your absence :lol:

Oh yeah - it's been quiet without you

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Hey Frank! :)
Thanks for the update mate! Great to see you still collecting. Sorry to hear your not attending CE3. It would have been great to catch up with you. Perhaps another time mate

Sorry to hear about JC. :( Hopefuly he returns to the hobby soon.

I see the ever evolving circle of out of this galaxy Vectis auction and the rise in the prices has not abated then. Not at all surprised. Not going to be doing so much buying and selling now though.

Yes great to see a new generation of fans generated by the huge success of TFA. Great for the hobby.

Never thought Id see the day where Weaz likes Ewoks and Todd has stopped posting pics of girls. :shock: :lol: :lol:

Nice to hear that baggies have grown in popuralty too. Testament to your hard work mate.

How how things been on RS? Caught somebody on my twitter feed several months back saying you now have to pay to view parts of the site? Is that right?

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Liam!
Great to see you back buddy :D

Quite a few of us have taken a dip for various reasons but everyone always comes bouncing back to SW and this forum :D

Really is good to see you posting again 8)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
You may wander and you may stray,
Gone tomorrow, here today,
Vintage will always draw you back,
There's a hole in your life, something you lack,
A passion will always within you burn,
And to the fold you will return :wink:

Welcome back Liam mate, glad your back in the game :D

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Thanks guys! Appriecate it.
Michael Sith said:
You may wander and you may stray,
Gone tomorrow, here today,
Vintage will always draw you back,
There's a hole in your life, something you lack,
A passion will always within you burn,
And to the fold you will return :wink:

Welcome back Liam mate, glad your back in the game :D

Hey Mike. WOW. Genius! Love it mate! Have really missed your witty poems!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom