Hi everyone

spoons

Grand Master
Welcome back Liam

What have you missed? A bunch of old toys and the odd barny - nothing changes :)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Dark Sith Lord said:
Hey Frank! :)
Thanks for the update mate! Great to see you still collecting. Sorry to hear your not attending CE3. It would have been great to catch up with you. Perhaps another time mate

Sorry to hear about JC. :( Hopefuly he returns to the hobby soon.

I see the ever evolving circle of out of this galaxy Vectis auction and the rise in the prices has not abated then. Not at all surprised. Not going to be doing so much buying and selling now though.

Yes great to see a new generation of fans generated by the huge success of TFA. Great for the hobby.

Never thought Id see the day where Weaz likes Ewoks and Todd has stopped posting pics of girls. :shock: :lol: :lol:

Nice to hear that baggies have grown in popuralty too. Testament to your hard work mate.

How how things been on RS? Caught somebody on my twitter feed several months back saying you now have to pay to view parts of the site? Is that right?

Yes you know me, they'll have to kill me or cripple me to stop collecting those funky little figures in plastic bags mate :p

As for RS, I have never really been much of a poster on there myself, just check the classies now & then, but it's dropped right off in terms of stuff for sale, that much I do know, many of the members do not seem to post like they did & many have either gone to TIG or Tantive XI (a new forum) also most seem to now be putting things up for sale & discussing in the oh so many FB groups, some good a lot not so good, sort of a mixed blessing the birth of the FB generation in terms of vintage SW groups, even I got a little sucked in with the birth of a dedicated baggies group, but it's a nice friendly slow group with no idiots for the most part which is a refreshing change on there for sure.

Yes the baggies seem to be gaining favour quite rapidly now, good for the baggies, bad if you want to collect them as said.

Dam shame about CE3, was going but had to drop out due to lack of funds & me looking at a 650 bill before spends for the weekend, typically managed to sell some stuff since I let my ticket go, so could just about scrape going, oh well there will be others.

Just really pleased to see you back on mate

sith-smith

Grand Master
Hey Liam

Great to see you back here.

Very little has happened. I think someone mentioned something about Star Wars once, but I may have misheard.

:D

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Thanks Lads! Appreciate your messages.

Nice to be back!

A new forum you say Frank!? I will have to check that out! 8)

Yes its a shame your missing CE3 but I am sure we will meet up again at some point

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom