SWF member CE badges, give-aways & other "swag" items!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
There's good, and then there's the forum's own Sublevel Studios:

Image1.jpg

Many thanks, Mark, it looks the nutts :D Arrived today and couldn't be happier. A really nice matt finish to the sticker and, apparently, all sorts of weather, UV and child resistant!

And before anyone asks: the figure is only there for scale....

mumbo

Sith Lord
**** just seen this thread how could I have missed it :!:

Just over a week :shock: time to get creative and for someone with no creativity skills whatsoever that will be hard.......... think I'll hand this one over to the kids.

We will have swag to swap :!:

Some cracking items already knocked up 8)

Bootyhunter

Jedi Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
There's good, and then there's the forum's own Sublevel Studios:

Image1.jpg

Many thanks, Mark, it looks the nutts :D Arrived today and couldn't be happier. A really nice matt finish to the sticker and, apparently, all sorts of weather, UV and child resistant!

And before anyone asks: the figure is only there for scale....

Grrr, I want one!!
:mrgreen:

knopie

Jedi Knight
Wow what an amazing pices.
Cant come empty handed to a party
I will be bringing my overstock on vintage Dutch Monty Cards..

Attachments

• monty-80.jpg
    monty-80.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 798

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
WOW Guys. Some superb creations on here! Its clear you have all put some serious time thought and effort into your creations and its fair to say its paid off! 8)

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Clarkspie&chips said:
Are you still after a black endor blaster Simon cos I'd happily swap one for one of those amazing stickers.

Scott, that's very generous of you mate, but really, no need. I'll make sure there's one for you. You too, Rob. Incidentally, we need to meet up for T-shirt/Boba Fett exchange!

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Sorry Simon I should have put a little tongue in cheek smiley after that post.
I'm actually planning on hoovering up all the black endor blasters on sale at CE so you can't have any!
Mwah ha ha ha :twisted:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Clarkspie&chips said:
Sorry Simon I should have put a little tongue in cheek smiley after that post.
I'm actually planning on hoovering up all the black endor blasters on sale at CE so you can't have any!
Mwah ha ha ha :twisted:

What, again?? :lol: Mate, you go ahead. I'm all good for those. Just a simple Han Bespin required for a full run of loose figure....

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
CELEBRATION EUROPE GIVEAWAY!
One of the fine giveaways that the Vintage Rebellion Podcast will be handing out for FREE at CE3 this month is a wonderful set of postcards. We are delighted that Dan Tearle, Corey Galal, Barry Jones, Ryan-Lee Taylor, Mark Daniels and Malcolm Tween have all taken their time to produce a vintage related postcard.

Two will be available from our booth S237 each day, all you need to do each day to claim your two free postcards is to check our Facebook page each day to get that days code then come to our booth, tell us the code and you will receive that days postcards, simple as that.

Over the next 6 days we will reveal the postcards daily. The first which will be available on Friday 15th July is designed by Dan Tearle and is an absolute stunner. All 6 of the cards are truly beautiful and would comfortably grace anyone's collection.

Dan%20tearle%20Postcard%201%206_zpsukazgk4g.jpg

knopie

Jedi Knight
together with the collector cards I hope I can bring this button on the Friday when I attend the CE3

Attachments

• thumb_mini_magick20160706-9192-152tn54.png
    thumb_mini_magick20160706-9192-152tn54.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 704
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom