Calling myself out over a genuine mistake

pmsbull

Jedi Master
Hi guys, I always believe in clarity and fairness so am gonna call myself out on a mix up that just happened.

I have been BOMBARDED with pm's from several sites as I Iisted lots of stuff today. In trying to keep up with it all, I sent a guy on here pics of a figure that I had already sent pics of to another interested party, and that other interested person paid as I was sending the second person the full details and in doing so, the second person got sent a message with the total for the figure included.

It was a genuine mistake and as such ,because the first person paid quickly, he got the figure.

I have offered the second person another of the same figure ( though it is not in as good condition) for free as an apology.
If I had another in good condition I would have offered that, but I don't

Just thought I would bring this to the table in order to show I try to be fair and above board at all times.

Paul :)

itfciain

Grand Master
I have been there before - especially when you list a ton of figures and get multiple messages over email, FB and PM - it is annoying for the buyer that misses out for sure but one of the two will always be disappointed if they have been told they have got something and then it turns out they haven't

Just be as courteous as possible and own up to the mistake as quickly as possible - the guys on here are a great bunch and will understand if a genuine mistake has been made

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Well done for posting up and bringing the matter into the open.

That's what life is about, hold your hands up to a genuine mistake, that shows your standing and can only go to benefit your reputation.
Let's face it we all make mistakes in life, as has been said its how we deal with the results of the mistake that counts :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom