Modern collection thread

Russ J

Jedi Master
That's a great little modern collection Wooly,like what my wife says,it's not about the size it's all about how you present it :oops: :roll: (fcuking bitch :lol: )

I'll have to take a 'group' photo of my TFA collection of what I have so far,pointless putting up the same individual photos I've put up in the 'latest ' thread...

And I've still to take photos of my other modern collection....shitloads of stuff...not looking forward to that :lol:

grinchy

Sith Lord
git yo finger out and take some pics :lol:
heres a couple more of mine
DSC06010_zpss0iyguci.jpg

DSC06011_zpscjr93ife.jpg

DSC06012_zpswvbq9an1.jpg

DSC06013_zpsm2hfemen.jpg

got this as a gift, don't collect phantom menace stuff usually, but i'll find a place for it
DSC06030_zps0tdpcvy0.jpg

Russ J

Jedi Master
Some cool stuff there Grinchy 8) ....Like the paint job on the X-wing 8)...The curtains look cool as f**k...I remember having some Starwars (New Hope) curtains as a kid,also bedding as well :D would love to still have them but sadly got binned donkeys years ago :(

I've got loads of Episode one toys but not the Trade Federation Tank unfortunatly,looks a great piece 8)

grinchy

Sith Lord
Yeah mine got binned to, those where an ebay buy, glad you like the x wing, didn't take long but looks a lot better than plain old white :D

Russ J

Jedi Master
Well I finally got around to taking my Modern Starwars Toys down from the black hole thats called 'The Loft' ....

I started a seperate thread to showcase them but a few good forum members advised me to add my collection to this thread (keeps it all nice,neat and tidy 8) ) so here they are...

The boxes from the loft...

PIC%201_zpsx7qnqqrv.jpg

The first lot of figures I took photos of are from Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith...

The Sneak Preview line (I need R4-G9 to complete this 4 figure line up)

ROTS%20PIC%201_zpsezqifkwi.jpg

The rest of my Sith line up...

ROTS%20PIC%202_zpsphc59u5e.jpg

ROTS%20PIC%203_zpshoyxgv2c.jpg

ROTS%20PIC%204_zpsol07vulm.jpg

ROTS%20PIC%205_zps29f1zgym.jpg

ROTS%20PIC%206_zpsosecpqyz.jpg

Group shot...

ROTS%20PIC%207_zpsyp3fhyfz.jpg

I looked on the Jedibusiness website and there are 68 figures in the Sith 3.75 single line up.I don't have any from number 44 onwards and I am 14 figures missing from numbers 1-44 (this doesn't include the R4-G9 Sneak Preview figure either) :roll: ...I'll slowly (if I can) collect the rest of these figures to make the full line up of 68 standard single 3.75 figures.......

More to follow............

grinchy

Sith Lord
Good start mate, they do have cool looking packaging, not sure on pricing on these but you should be able to find what your missing

Russ J

Jedi Master
There are 2 of them with the '£5 for two' stickers still on them...would you take these stickers off or leave them on ? (I pondered on weather to take them off before the photos)

chiffy

Sith Lord
I'd personelly take the stickers off. Theyre never gonna be worth selling on for a profit like vintage so let them look nicer in your display i say. What figs are you missing from the ROTS range mate? Let me know as i have some

Russ J

Jedi Master
The figures that are missing are...

Sneak Preview...

R4-G9

The rest I'll go by the number on the side as it'll be easier rather than typing out all the individual character names Chiffy....

I need...

I also need every number from 45 through to 68

37 figures in total (38 if you include the R4-G9 Sneak Preview figure)

I haven't had a good look on Ebay to source every figure needed but the few I've looked at seem to be averaging over a tenner a pop (Inc postage) so it's a few quid to finish off the line at silly Ebay prices :roll:

So like I say I'll slowly hoover up the rest but not gonna go mad and buy ten figures at a time etc... :lol:

izzyblue

Padawan
Russ J said:
The figures that are missing are...

Sneak Preview...

R4-G9

The rest I'll go by the number on the side as it'll be easier rather than typing out all the individual character names Chiffy....

I need...

I also need every number from 45 through to 68

37 figures in total (38 if you include the R4-G9 Sneak Preview figure)

I haven't had a good look on Ebay to source every figure needed but the few I've looked at seem to be averaging over a tenner a pop (Inc postage) so it's a few quid to finish off the line at silly Ebay prices :roll:

So like I say I'll slowly hoover up the rest but not gonna go mad and buy ten figures at a time etc... :lol:

Russ

There is a toy fair at NEC Birmingham at beginning of September and usually there are sellers there with modern SW. There is a guy who had a box of ROTS figures. Do you want me to look for any?

Russ J

Jedi Master
I were thinking of going myself
Anthony,I've not been to the toy fair at the NEC for years (early 90's last time I went lol)

If I don't go I'll let you no mate and if you could pick some up for me that would be great 8)

Russ J

Jedi Master
Some more of my collection (taken loads of photos today)...

Mace Windu 'Sneak Preview' figure and Obi-Wan Kenobi 'ghost'...

AY%20OBI-WAN%20KENOBI%20GHOST%20SPIRIT_zpsxx1gvj5s.jpg

The Phantom Menace Accessory Packs...

TPM%20ACCESSORY%20PACKS_zpsmb0ae94c.jpg

This is the only Attack Of The Clones figure I have...

ATOC%20PIC%201_zpsffvpqitu.jpg

Expanded Universe Figures...

EU%20PIC%201_zpsnimcum5c.jpg

Flashback Figures...

FB%20PIC%203_zpsosymgs4y.jpg

FB%20PIC%202_zpszqgkmffi.jpg

FB%20PIC%201_zpsqkt87kvx.jpg

Freeze Frame Figures...

FF%20PIC%2001_zps7bozbk05.jpg

FF%20PIC%2002_zpsrqkbono9.jpg

FF%20PIC%2003_zps8m3sbzzt.jpg

FF%20PIC%2004_zpszpydc8qf.jpg

FF%20PIC%2005_zpsrypfqomb.jpg

FF%20PIC%2006_zps3tgopk9x.jpg

FF%20PIC%2007_zpsr0qfej6q.jpg

FF%20PIC%2008_zpsokxpvclx.jpg

FF%20PIC%2009_zpsjfapmryj.jpg

Group Shot..

FF%20PIC%2010_zpszhdmko8f.jpg

More to follow.....

grinchy

Sith Lord
That's an impressive collection of micro machines there, not familiar with the line really but it looks like you have a lot of them, very cool to see more modern collections on the thread

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
Here's a few more pics of some of my modern collection. Hope to be able to display this better some day but unfortunately it's more about storage than display because I haven't got the space!

IMG_1764.JPG

IMG_1765.JPG

IMG_1766.JPG

IMG_1767.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom