Modern collection thread

grinchy

Sith Lord
so much cool stuff! I even see some bendems in there, I knew I wasn't the only one who liked this line :D its a shame you haven't got room to display them all, I see some cool books to, the star wars chronicles is a beast of a book, as are the other behind the scenes books

Russ J

Jedi Master
Some great looking collections are popping up know 8) ....I'm not clued up on the Micro pieces but do appreciate them 8) ....

Your carded figure line up is outstanding mate :D ...I have loads more photos to put up but sadly I won't have a photo of the whole lot in one group shot as like you I just do not have the space and would love to display them but again space is an issue ....

To have them all laid out like you have done in one massive collection is a fantastic sight to see....

Well done dude :D

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
Thanks guys. I have loads of other modern stuff including 12 inch figures, books, trading cards, posters and other oddball items. Mainly collected up to Phantom Menace. Hopefully when it's all sorted out then I'll get some more pics up :)

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
All this talk of bendems which I did also collect, prompted me to dig these out, does anyone remember these, galaxy empire, feel the quality ooze out :) , still like them a lot, think they were about in the middle 90's, anyone got any different ones ???

Attachments

• DSCF0537.JPG
    DSCF0537.JPG
    407.7 KB · Views: 1,963

grinchy

Sith Lord
Gotta love the bootleg stuff, I remember seeing these in store years ago, looks like you got most of them, not sure how many were produced, I have a loose jedi luke and leia as boushh in the same scale, love the fett!,

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
Grinchy can you post a pic never seen the leia or luke , never managed to get a carded Fett, maybe it could be up their with a carded palitoy :lol:

grinchy

Sith Lord
heres a pic I took, its on my mixed shelf, you can see jedi luke next to x wing luke and the boushh next to wicket
DSC06013_zpsm2hfemen.jpg

I can get a close up pic if you need one, i'm not sure if they were from this same bootleg line or another one, as for a carded fett, lol, if only eh mate

Russ J

Jedi Master
Here's some more of my modern collection...

Shadows Of The Empire single figures

There are 5 figures in this line up so I need Leia Boushh to complete the set...

SOTE%20PIC%201_zpsul4autvp.jpg

2 pack sets...

There are only two 2 pack sets in this line....

I have both and one more varient of the Boba Fett,IG88 pack

MT%20PIC%2002_zpsfytyqwdl.jpg

Force FX toys and Deluxe toys...

MT%20PIC%2004_zpscu2epgka.jpg

MT%20PIC%2003_zpshn9ekykx.jpg

The Princess Leia collection (there are only 4 varients in this set)...

MT%20PIC%2001_zpsfounqbf0.jpg

The rest of my collection...

MT%20PIC%2025_zpshh2ixugu.jpg

MT%20PIC%2024_zpszyht8gox.jpg

MT%20PIC%2023_zpsi5n4h3yt.jpg

MT%20PIC%2022_zpsg2xavhim.jpg

MT%20PIC%2021_zps2pfaikeh.jpg

MT%20PIC%2020_zpseahqzfqy.jpg

MT%20PIC%2019_zpslysbnrwz.jpg

MT%20PIC%2018_zps68nurbnr.jpg

MT%20PIC%2017_zpsgihl8du0.jpg

MT%20PIC%2016_zpsyhknukmu.jpg

MT%20PIC%2015_zpsq1kr3ea1.jpg

MT%20PIC%2014_zpsmscgxnqd.jpg

MT%20PIC%2013_zpseecc8rjx.jpg

MT%20PIC%2012_zpsf9a8pyay.jpg

MT%20PIC%2011_zpsr63fsond.jpg

MT%20PIC%2010_zps0enagxo1.jpg

MT%20PIC%2009_zpsagfxgnyr.jpg

MT%20PIC%2008_zpstbw1xoxy.jpg

MT%20PIC%2007_zps9v7n87nh.jpg

MT%20PIC%2006_zpsrpoe6kqu.jpg

MT%20PIC%2005_zpsqmcvriov.jpg

Group Photos...

MT%20PIC%2026_zpshreajjh3.jpg

MT%20PIC%2027_zpsx1ughmnn.jpg

More to follow.....

grinchy

Sith Lord
looking good mate, love the princess leia set and the snowspeeder and t 16 in the European boxes stand out, its a fine collection so far

Jeetkunemaul

Padawan
Russ J said:

Some lovely stuff there mate and definitely a collector with similar tastes to me!

Bit envious of Dash's Outrider - never managed to pick one of them up back in the day and always wanted that and the Slave I in Shadows boxes.

A pleasure to see such a diverse collection in such good nick too. :D

Russ J

Jedi Master
Jeetkunemaul said:
Some lovely stuff there mate and definitely a collector with similar tastes to me!

Bit envious of Dash's Outrider - never managed to pick one of them up back in the day and always wanted that and the Slave I in Shadows boxes.

A pleasure to see such a diverse collection in such good nick too. :D

Tbh I were close not to buying that as I were just trying to concentrate on the actual film stuff but I were in Toys R Us (think that's where I bought it from) and at the time I'd bought majority of the figures/ships etc that they had on the shelf but the Outrider was sitting there whispering "Russ buy me just buy me" :lol: ...I gave in :oops: same goes with the Shadows figures as well....

After that I did see the Swoop vehicle but I never bought it...it's a piece I regret not buying

Jeetkunemaul

Padawan
Russ J said:
Tbh I were close not to buying that as I were just trying to concentrate on the actual film stuff but I were in Toys R Us (think that's where I bought it from) and at the time I'd bought majority of the figures/ships etc that they had on the shelf but the Outrider was sitting there whispering "Russ buy me just buy me" :lol: ...I gave in :oops: same goes with the Shadows figures as well....

After that I did see the Swoop vehicle but I never bought it...it's a piece I regret not buying

:lol:
You hear the same voices as me too! :?

I do have the Swoop but I'd rather have the Outrider! :D SOTE / KOTOR gave me a strange love for all things Swoop Gang related

Russ J

Jedi Master
I've seen Swoop on EBay a good few times but EBay is a gamble....I'd want a nice clean minty box one that's never been opened you can't really tell from photos

Jeetkunemaul

Padawan
Yeah I know what you're saying there bud it is a risk but if anything is too bad I send it back!

Had people send me some items in Birthday paper and all sorts of odd paraphernalia over the years! :lol: (Ican laugh now but certainly didn't when they arrived!)

No matter what I couldn't collect without ole Fleabay. :D

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
Russ J said:

There's some nice pieces there. SOTE figures and vehicles are great to see.

Can't wait to see what else you've got :)

chiffy

Sith Lord
Great lot there Russ. I notice youre missing the elusive eopie and qui gon jinn ep1 pack. Took me an age to get hold of it and at a price i may add!

Russ J

Jedi Master
Just looked on Ebay regarding that piece Chiffy,bloody hell your not wrong regarding the cost :eek: ...Majority of these seem to be in the mail away boxes but I did see one that was in a 'store box' for want of a better word and the price was staggering (around £130 something like that)...I'll collect the rarer pieces later and just concentarte on the standard single figure pieces....

You say you have loads of modern pieces that you may have for sale....I'll be contacting you after I get paid (end of the month) and slowly take some pieces off you if thats ok mate

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom