Iain's Display Accessories

itfciain

Grand Master
steve obi wan said:
Hi Iain ,

Have you got the 12 inch cases yet buddy

Thanks

Not yet mate - that is one for Christian (I know he is still looking at them)

Force Ghost

Hi Iain,
I need 20 star cases and 1 pack of the basic display discs.
Can you pm me your PayPal details please and I'll sort payment.
Thanks,

itfciain

Grand Master
Force Ghost said:
Hi Iain,
I need 20 star cases and 1 pack of the basic display discs.
Can you pm me your PayPal details please and I'll sort payment.
Thanks,

Just sent you a PM

craig51

Padawan
Do you have the acrylic cases? I can't seem to see them!

If not, what I am after is a generic display case for each of my carded figures, but not just Star Wars. I also Jurassic park figures I want protected as well.

itfciain

Grand Master
craig51 said:
Do you have the acrylic cases? I can't seem to see them!

If not, what I am after is a generic display case for each of my carded figures, but not just Star Wars. I also Jurassic park figures I want protected as well.

Hi Craig - we do sell acrylic cases for vintage star wars - if you are UK then you want to check out this link - http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17520

If you are US then drop me a M and I can give you the prices over here

As for the Jurassic Park figures - we don't have anything for those right now (unless they happen to be the same size as the Star Wars ones)

androjonny

Padawan
Hey Iain hope all is good with you, and you've had a great Easter. I've been moving my collection around this weekend from one room to another and I'm after 26 of your lovely Star Cases if you have some?

Thanks,
Jon

itfciain

Grand Master
androjonny said:
Hey Iain hope all is good with you, and you've had a great Easter. I've been moving my collection around this weekend from one room to another and I'm after 26 of your lovely Star Cases if you have some?

Thanks,
Jon

Hi Jon

PM coming

itfciain

Grand Master
AL_Bundy said:
I have bought a few bits of Iain over Ebay , and I would highly recommend him.

Thanks mate - much appreciated - if you need anymore then drop me a PM on here and you get a better price than eBay :D

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
Iain - Do you still sell the clear rectangular stands that you could put the stickers on ( Kenner, or a Palitoy one)
Thanks

itfciain

Grand Master
Gorneesh said:
Iain - Do you still sell the clear rectangular stands that you could put the stickers on ( Kenner, or a Palitoy one)
Thanks

Hi mate - I do indeed - should advertise those more as they look really good - have them with Palitoy, Kenner, PBP, Meccano and Lili Ledy and them the name stands

Prices are -

5 - 5GBP
10 - 9GBP
20 - 16GBP
50 - 36GBP
100 - 62GBP

Price include stand, choice of sticker and UK postage

Jeetkunemaul

Padawan
Just a quick thanks to Iain as I purchased 100 of his round bases (of both sizes) and have to say my wee fella and I had a grand day cleaning up and basing my vintage loose for display.

Huge plaudits for the bases matey they are superb and I actually prefer them to the old Protechs I've had for years which IMHO are too big, for how I want to display the figures anyway. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom