finally watched the deleted ot scenes

poncho

Grand Master
Loved the moff jejerrod scenes they clearly had a bigger role in mind for him shame his role was cut down

After seeing the sand storm figures! i was expecting a fasinating scene but sound was awful and it didnt fit well with the film.

The extented hoth leia han argument was the best new deleted scene for me hands down

id seen the biggs/friends tatooine scene previously but not as clear. Should of been put in the 97 release intead of cgi jabba

the pilot tests were interesting a right mix! i did not know the awing pilot who says im hit was a woman and they did a male voice over in the film

Interesting stuff 8)

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
poncho said:
Loved the moff jejerrod scenes they clearly had a bigger role in mind for him shame his role was cut down

After seeing the sand storm figures! i was expecting a fasinating scene but sound was awful and it didnt fit well with the film.

The extented hoth leia han argument was the best new deleted scene for me hands down

id seen the biggs/friends tatooine scene previously but not as clear. Should of been put in the 97 release intead of cgi jabba

the pilot tests were interesting a right mix! i did not know the awing pilot who says im hit was a woman and they did a male voice over in the film

Interesting stuff 8)

It's a shame they aren't properly restored and in rough condition. A fan has had a go at adding laser blasts and cutting the Endor bunker scene back into the section of film it would have been in, which is a nice little sequence and shows a bit more of the interior of the bunker. Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT-ZsR2P8dU

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Bonsai_Tree_Ent said:
poncho said:

Interesting stuff 8)

It's a shame they aren't properly restored and in rough condition. A fan has had a go at adding laser blasts and cutting the Endor bunker scene back into the section of film it would have been in, which is a nice little sequence and shows a bit more of the interior of the bunker. Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT-ZsR2P8dU

Love that! The pile of Stormies is actually quite funny... :lol:

AL_Bundy

Padawan
I have not long watched the deleted scenes , and the only ones they should not have cut is luke in tatooine with R2 and the Bunker on Endor.

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
After years of imagining them, they certainly scratched an itch. The Wampa subplot was always so intriguing but the last time I saw a monster walk like that was at an Iron Maiden concert.

My favourite is the all American grandma type flying a rebel fighter.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom