Star Wars Endor Chase Complete Playpack

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
Hello everyone, my name is Joseph, am new here so I might not know a lot but I try my best to help out with anything :).

Right, so I saw in an auction an Star Wars Endor Chase, looked all original, had the four figures still sealed, also had the instructions and poster with the vehicle and the plastic container to hold them and the box which looked original. Before I bided on the item I try to do some research about it but there was very little information out there, I found out that it was only available in Europe in 1985 and it seemed to be it and also that it was quiet rare, so I thought I try to win it, just me and someone else was bidding on it, it came to £500 in the end, the person would have had it much cheaper If I did not carried on bidding, my last bid was £490, I was wondering is that a good price for the item that it was bought for?, I could tell he really wanted it and he just kept out bidding me, any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks, Joseph

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
Bootyhunter said:
Hi, some photos would help a lot
Thanks for the reply :), here are some pictures of the item.

Attachments

• original[1].jpg
    original[1].jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 372
  • original[2]2.jpg
    original[2]2.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 371
  • original[2].jpg
    original[2].jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 372

Bootyhunter

Jedi Master
This might put your mind at rest
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-POTF-TRILOGO-Endor-Chase-Playpack-Very-rare-item-Near-Mint-/371699342090?hash=item568b01db0a:g:sfoAAOSwARZXnbgG

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
Bootyhunter said:
This might put your mind at rest
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-POTF-TRILOGO-Endor-Chase-Playpack-Very-rare-item-Near-Mint-/371699342090?hash=item568b01db0a:g:sfoAAOSwARZXnbgG
Ah right so I guess with the auction fees it went for the right price?, thanks for the quick responses :).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom