Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperial Jay

Youngling
Evening all.
My names James
My age is 38 but feel 8 again lol
I'm married with 3 kids
I live in Bournemouth, for anyone not knowing this area it's south England. Right near the sea
I am a hard floor fitter inc vynals and wetroom floors.
I've been a lover of Star Wars obviously since I first saw it long back in 1979 but only really remember it in the 80's for obvious reasons lol
I'm really into my imperial side of the force though to be honest but have been trying to get everything I had when I was a kid.
I love the moc and the graded items and trying to get the 3 sets of each in time

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome Alex, Scott and james to this great forum

Scott82 welcome back to the forum, I am great how are you ?

scott82

Jedi Knight
Pomse2001 said:

Im good thanks mate just trying to catch up on all ive missed while ive been away, lots of new faces and different collections..

Pomse2001

Grand Master
scott82 said:
Pomse2001 said:

Im good thanks mate just trying to catch up on all ive missed while ive been away, lots of new faces and different collections..

Glad to hear you are good :D Yes there is a lot of new faces on the forum :D Good luck with the catch up on all you missed :wink:

Roscoe

Hi, quick hello from a new member. 29 year old Star Wars fan from London, mad about collecting potf and vintage figures as a kid. Recently took my 4 year old to my mums as he's started to take a liking to Star Wars. I dug out all my old mini action fleet stuff for him to play with and he loves it! Anyway also decided to have a look through all my old figures. The newer stuff doesn't really appeal to me anymore but the older vintage figures I ended up bagging up and taking home for me! Not sure why but I've just got the urge to carry on the collection of vintage loose figures and see how far it goes, think I've got about 40 odd at the moment. I guess the reason for wanting the vintage is they were so rare for me as a kid, my vintage figures were always my most treasured.
As the vintage figures stopped being produced before I was born and the potf figures were not to be released for a few years after my love of Star Wars begun, all I had was copies of the films taped off of tv and a few loose vintage figures given to me by some neighbours.
It was hard times being a Star Wars fan as a kid in the early 90s!
Some of my best memories as a kid were finding shops selling vintage Star Wars toys. I think it happened 3 times, once on a trip with a mate and his parents to Weymouth we found a shop selling loose stuff, I remember them having a mint at-at boxed for £100 but I just didn't have the money, I'd only ever seen one in a mates older brothers collection we couldn't touch, still haunts me now! Another time my grandma told me she'd seen a vintage shop in Eastbourne that might have some stuff. Man was she right! I picked up some of my best vintage figures with original accessories from there. Another one was in a market not far from where I live but he's gone now, picked a couple up off him. Would love to find some old shops or markets selling vintage figures at reasonable prices.
Its been over 15 years since I last bought any kind of Star Wars toy and here we go again! Got my first purchase on the way from eBay an fx7 medical droid! Will hopefully be able to get the some bits from here. I'm not a serious collector just think it would be nice to get a full set, we will see. Thanks

MrKutzzy

Padawan
Welome all new faces :D .................Pretty new myself but its been a joy so far , Peace , love and plastic yo hahahhahah :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom