Add sallymarshall79sally to your block list

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Won a job lot of figures. Never sent them, no communication nothing had to get a refund via ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262635811227?_trksid=p2057872.m2748.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

poncho

Grand Master
I was talking to the seller about these as i was interested in the one figure. She was selling on behalf of her son. I believe he thought these were worth alot. I said they were worth £70 at most which was indeed the starting bid. They were obviously holding out for more money...
greed.... At least you got a refund fella

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Yer agree, but annoying at the same time. Wish these novices would get it into their heads that just because its Star Wars doesn't mean its worth a fortune. Which figure were you after?

poncho

Grand Master
StarWarsFan said:
Yer agree, but annoying at the same time. Wish these novices would get it into their heads that just because its Star Wars doesn't mean its worth a fortune. Which figure were you after?
Han hoth it was a no coo euro/pbp scar i reckon. offered what i thought was a fare price the son wanted more....

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Fair enough, looking at them even £70 seems a bit high thinking about it. POTF2 figures are worthless and the GI figures aren't worth much.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Idiot seller! I think they did well to get 70 to be fair. If I'd seen those at a carboot I'd have gone to 30-40 and that would have been it. Proper lot of beaters.

Lindo

Sith Lord
Yeh was gonna say you had a touch there mate as they aint worth 70 quid, all's well that ends well eh :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom