Tri logo ewok instructions and the original fire pit sticker

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    116.8 KB · Views: 1,913

walkie

Sith Lord
What were you doing Palitoy??

So having recently uncovered a 4th variant on the Palitoy ESB AT-AT Instruction leaflet I though it best to share it with you all....

j8Z54q0.jpg

1 - (Early Error Notice) - Rev.1
2 - (Common Error Notice) - Rev.2
3 - (Old P/N L1020 - New Battery/Bulb Codes) - Rev.3
4 - (New P/N L1147 - New Battery/Bulb Codes)

mJQAm1T.jpg

Most likely over-sight by Palitoy and duplicated from the original Kenner artwork the first versions of the AT-AT instruction leaflets part number L1020 contained a printing error and state the US battery & bulb codes which were not available in the UK. There now appears to be two versions of the stapled on battery/bulb error notice.

Left - (Early Error Notice) - Rev.1 - (Discovered 25/01/16). What I have classed as the early version features a typeface similar to that of a type-writer, most likely a rushed though intrim change to allow Palitoy to ship product from of the factory.

Right - (Common Error Notice) - Rev.2 - The later more common version of the stapled on battery/bulb error notice, although still only text it has now proper artwork produced for it.

681vLSN.jpg

Left - (Old P/N L1020 - New Battery/Bulb Codes) - Rev.3 - (Discovered 12/11/2016). It would appear that in all the haste of updating the battery and bulb codes Palitoy failed to update the instruction leaflet part number. So here we have the original L1020 leaflet with the new battery & bulbs codes.

Right - (New P/N L1147 - New Battery/Bulb Codes), finally someone at Palitoy got the docuemnt right!!

NgwW2VT.jpg

Feel free to check out my vintage paperwork limelight over on TIG, just follow the link.... http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t7480-walkie-s-read-the-bloody-instructions-limelight-v2

PulsarP

Jedi Knight
Some amazing pieces guys :shock:

Here's my latest offering, not exactly seismic but he's probably the best example I'm likely to find.

20161113_084022_zpsf1gnyqkp.jpg

Paul

maxf

Jedi Master
Went to sandown park yesterday - not loads of SW but lots of really cool toys to look at. So many dinky toys!

I bought a barada, Luke endor, a wing pilot (no gun unfortunately) and a lando general. So my set is now just missing Amanaman, Romba and Paploo - plus a blue snaggletooth.

Attachments

• IMG_0062.JPG
    IMG_0062.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 1,844
  • IMG_0064.JPG
    IMG_0064.JPG
    170.3 KB · Views: 1,844

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Great to see the 'paperwork' from benny and Stef, love it (is it wrong for a grown man to get so excited by vintage instruction sheets?)

Lovely Palitoy Ben and loose set above too, thanks for sharing!

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Stuart Skinner said:
Stunning Ledy MOC Ben, absolutely stunning.

How much did it cost to travel and collect???

Hello mate.

It was £75 to collect. Now bearing in mind part of the deal involved me trading 2 Mocs plus cash and then the ledy moc, by the time you have paid for boxes and bubble wrap for those three, the proper insurance on the ledy and the goods payment fees on the outstanding money, it seemed like a no brainier. The deal was completely transparent as we got to see everything in person before doing the trade and I got to carry it home in hand, with no worry as to what might happen to it in the post.

It would have been cheaper if I had gone on the Wednesday but when I suggested it my wife reminded me it was our wedding anniversary.

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
HolyMoly - so many really nice items posted in that short period ... but the LL-story/deal is outstanding.
Congrats on this fantastic piece.

I got a bit more common card on our annual german forum meeting, also was a trade + cash deal:

ESB_HanBespin.jpg

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
What another awesome run of acquisitions, guys. Max, some cracking loose figures there. Nothing like getting the loose display up. Still need to find the space.

Great story around the Ledy and what a beaut of a MOC too. A seriously underrated figure and cardback, I think. Just not that common on even a Kenner, let alone a Ledy. And totally agree re travel vs post. I've collected a Trilogo Snowtrooper from Las Vegas, a 4-LOM 45a from Singapore and a pile of Sigma and a Squid Head MOC from Los Angeles. Admittedly, they weren't primary reasons for travel but it seemed rude not to make the most of the business travel.

Lovely pair of Han Bespins! That 41 back is a corker. Very nice indeed.

stormcab

Sith Lord
Some mental stuff last few pages.

That LL and story are just a dream. I look forward to owning a Ledy of any figure one day. The plain old Imperial Commander looks the absolute nuts on a LL card.

Well done Ed on the trilogo Jawa. What a great feeling to be that close to completing your goal. Let's hope it takes a while as I know it can also be a bit of a sad moment to finish a big goal like this.

Couple of lovely Palitoys. Ben I imagine is super tough to find.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
Stuart Skinner said:
Stunning Ledy MOC Ben, absolutely stunning.

How much did it cost to travel and collect???

Hello mate.

It was £75 to collect. Now bearing in mind part of the deal involved me trading 2 Mocs plus cash and then the ledy moc, by the time you have paid for boxes and bubble wrap for those three, the proper insurance on the ledy and the goods payment fees on the outstanding money, it seemed like a no brainier. The deal was completely transparent as we got to see everything in person before doing the trade and I got to carry it home in hand, with no worry as to what might happen to it in the post.

It would have been cheaper if I had gone on the Wednesday but when I suggested it my wife reminded me it was our wedding anniversary.

Such a great piece and £75 isn't too bad in the scheme of things with having the piece of mind you're getting it home safely. Great acquisition and back story, congratulations mate

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Clarkspie&chips said:
Holy shitballs Ed...

When someone mentioned Edd's Trilogo Jawa these were my exact words! How the **** did I miss this??

Edd, that is an absolute stonking addition, well done! Oh man. I'm never going to get there. Fett and Jawa I can stomach....Madine I can not!

Latest posts

Top Bottom