theeverythingandanythingstore and portvalefootballclub2015_7

lejackal

Grand Master
I bought a Hoth Trooper and cardback from theeverythingandanythingstore, AKA Siobhan Barnett and when it arrived the skirt was a repro. I then left negative feedback and started a return. Following this I was bombarded with various messages about the item, stating it was real, I was lying and I had swapped it etc but obviously it was, I didn't and Ebay issued a refund upon return. they have subsequently relisted the item, this time declaring the repro skirt

Nothing there to bother with normally, not really warranting of one of these you might think?

Well this is where retard number two gets involved - portvalefootballclub2015_7 AKA Gary Barnett using Retard number ones Paypal account but obviously a different Ebay account to buy a Lego set from me, presumably to return the favour of a negative, clearly an attempt to stitch me up.

Still, I've refunded that and included a note that I don't think it's in my interest to send the item and I'll no doubt still get a neg but will hopefully be able to get it removed.

Anyway, I'll update the final outcome at some point but in the mean time add both the above to your blocked list :)

Original listing
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/192026453650?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

New listing
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Vintage-ESB-Imperial-Hoth-Storm-Trooper-Original-W-Backing-Card-/302137618410?

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Ebay is getting pathetic these days.

People seem to think that the listing they have put up is gospel and you musn't question it. Just man up and be honest, if he genuinly didn't realise it was repro then just say so offer the refund and have done with it. Dont carry on like a baby then try and get 'revenge'. :evil:

If you put both cases to Ebay if they leave a neg I would like to think you could get it removed.

lejackal

Grand Master
So I received a negative and the cockwombles at Ebay won't remove it despite me sending them proof it was the same person :roll:

Any advice on this would be great as I'm not sure I can stomach another 30 minutes on the phone to someone that must look at a root vegetable and be envious of the intelligence it was gifted with

mumbo

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
So I received a negative and the cockwombles at Ebay won't remove it despite me sending them proof it was the same person :roll:

Any advice on this would be great as I'm not sure I can stomach another 30 minutes on the phone to someone that must look at a root vegetable and be envious of the intelligence it was gifted with

That sucks! Did you get on the phone to ebay or just message them? I believe other members have had more success in the past by actually speaking to a representative, worth a go.

lejackal

Grand Master
mumbo said:
lejackal said:

That sucks! Did you get on the phone to ebay or just message them? I believe other members have had more success in the past by actually speaking to a representative, worth a go.
A forty minute live online chat, 6 emails, two report buyer forms and two 30 minute plus phone calls - not looking promising if I'm honest

Lindo

Sith Lord
i wouldn't be bothering wasting your time on it, a negative on ebay doesn't really mean a lot tbh, I had a few and it hasn't effected anything I sell

mumbo

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
mumbo said:
lejackal said:

A forty minute live online chat, 6 emails, two report buyer forms and two 30 minute plus phone calls - not looking promising if I'm honest

Damn you Ebay!!!!!

plantainman

Jedi Master
lejackal said:

I don't think there's anything you can do or expect here.

You took an order and failed to fulfil it, so if the buyer negs you, thats on you, regardless of the circumstances. I wouldn't have though ebay would remove neg feedback on speculation. They have to look at it black and white.

All you can do is what you have done, block the account and move on in life.

Greedo100

Youngling
I've also had problems with portvalefootballclub2015_7

Was thinking about the incident today and googled the id and found this thread.

In short I sold some items (about £12 worth) and within days got the (have you posted it yet, still not got it etc) My feelings were the questions tied in with expected arrival date, i.e., he had received it and was suggesting otherwise. Also asked me what the royal mail tracking id was. He'd never asked for this service and my feeling was he knew it wasn't tracked. Anyway, it went back and forth and I lost the ebay case but I made my suspicions known to ebay.

This was back in late 2015.

Lindo

Sith Lord
Greedo100 said:

In short I sold some items (about £12 worth) and within days got the (have you posted it yet, still not got it etc) My feelings were the questions tied in with expected arrival date, i.e., he had received it and was suggesting otherwise. Also asked me what the royal mail tracking id was. He'd never asked for this service and my feeling was he knew it wasn't tracked. Anyway, it went back and forth and I lost the ebay case but I made my suspicions known to ebay.

And this is why mate that I never send anything unrecorded, there are just simply too many bloody scumbags out there that try to rip you off

lejackal

Grand Master
Lindo said:
Greedo100 said:

And this is why mate that I never send anything unrecorded, there are just simply too many bloody scumbags out there that try to rip you off
Fortunately Royal Mail have recently taken action to prevent this, albeit alongside a price increase.
With all parcels now there should be a code on your proof of posting that shows when the parcel has been delivered. No signature is required but it should help against future claims

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
That's one nasty husband and wife team you've found there.

Should this happen again to any of us, couldn't we just cancel the sale like the occasional fannyballs do when they think they didn't get enough for their auction? It happened to me once and I couldn't leave feedback which seemed unfair as 'they won't send me it' seemed like a reasonable comment for me to leave.

afsupplies

Padawan
lejackal said:
Fortunately Royal Mail have recently taken action to prevent this, albeit alongside a price increase.
With all parcels now there should be a code on your proof of posting that shows when the parcel has been delivered. No signature is required but it should help against future claims

Is there a way of tracking this code online?

lejackal

Grand Master
afsupplies said:
lejackal said:

Is there a way of tracking this code online?
You don't get tracking but you do get the delivery status.
This is something I sent a few weeks ago
https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item?trackNumber=021396C501C69B12

Awl Skulkerkey

Padawan
Just did Ebay member search on 'portvalefootballclub2015_7' and looks like they've scarpered back to the scummy hole they came from! :D

av6

Jedi Knight
Thanks for this. There's currently an ESB Leis Organa listed on eBay from theeverythingandanythingstore. Glad I came across this thread before bidding. In all fairness it looks good to me, but if that's the sellers attitude I'm staying away.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
I won an auction for a decent but not great Figure from the theeverythingandanythingstore at a ridiculously low price. Thought quids in.

A few days later a beater turned up in the post with a Repro weapon and the seller claimed they had had two listed and had already sent the other one out. But I knew they only had two Star Wars auctions and I won both of them.

She agreed to the return though. What beats me is she posted out the item which cost her £2.90. And she had to pay for the return which cost her £3.00 through eBay. Plus the eBay final value fees, and the final value fees next time she sells it. So she's down upwards of £5.90 already, all to keep hold of the original which was probably worth £10 max.

Did she really think I wouldn't notice when the Repro was black and the original blue, the original figure not a scratch on it but the beater... well it was a beater!

She didn't refund me for a week and then claimed she thought it was automatic. I was going to leave negative feedback but then read this post. Glad I did so now both addresses have been added to th3 block bidder list.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom