my prop work from over the years

grinchy

Sith Lord
cheers Mike, been a busy couple of weeks and finished this for a collector, still love MJ
476361_10150879072913577_1331714561_o_zpswa45zvyv.jpg

Russ J

Jedi Master
WOW your work is fantastic grinchy,that Blade 2 Reaper is amazing 8) props to you as well for supplying Warrick with a bust of the Goblin from Harry Potter and Robert Englund for the Freddy bust as well...awesome stuff 8)

grinchy

Sith Lord
Cheers mate, well I haven't made anything in a while, here's my latest piece, based on a character in one of the hellraiser movies called the surgeon, made of latex and a resin brace
DSC06052_zpseba9kzyo.jpg

DSC06054_zpscn5i2ioj.jpg

DSC06053_zpsgaf3lamd.jpg

pmsbull

Jedi Master
WOWSA ! If anyone walked down a dark street wearing that Predator I would **** myself !

Ever done an unmasked Annakin/Darth like at the end of ESB ?

grinchy

Sith Lord
Ever done an unmasked Annakin/Darth like at the end of ESB ?

I did years ago when I first started sculpting, I don't have any pics now, this was pre digital, it wasn't that good looking back, I did it based on the Sebastian shaw look from the end of jedi.
Maybe one day i'll redo it

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Great to see your work ongoing, superb sculpting, you work with that medium brilliantly bud, and get fantastic likeness, super work as always :D

grinchy

Sith Lord
Cheers mate, nice of you to say
I was recently asked to make a bust of the master or mr barlow character from the TV miniseries Salems lot, one of my favourites
Heres the clay sculpture

DSC06141_zps4xga3r1u.jpg

final_zpsjwkrxr5i.jpg

after it was finished, I then had to make a two part mould in order to be able to make rubber copies
here is the sculpture with the mould wall added for the first half of that mould
DSC06142_zps3tnxzjqv.jpg

once finished I have a two part plaster mould
DSC06144_zpskzou09r8.jpg

here is the front half of the mould
DSC06145_zpsya6hspoq.jpg

Here is the nearly finished head with led eyes added
DSC06173_zps30ge7gro.jpg

DSC06180_zpsov712xwu.jpg

DSC06179_zps9jbuivte.jpg

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Super work mate, so much talent and hard work goes into each of your pieces, they are superb mate. Proud to own some of your work.
Love seeing the process of the piece. That's a creepy master, the eyes really finish it !
I remember watching the original series with David Soul ( of Starsky and Hutch fame) quite good actually as I remember.

Glad to see some more of your work mate :D

grinchy

Sith Lord
So Christmas is coming and I was playing with the idea of doing a star wars piece, maybe something that would hang on the wall or a full head similar to yoda
How about a large rancor headpiece, or a wampa? if I get any interest i'll see about making it

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Mmmmmmm

Wampa & Rancor would be winners

C3 PO would be a cracker

How about:
Space slug from ESB
Sarlacc

Cantina creatures
Greedo, Jawa, Devaronian, Hammerhead, Ponda Baba,
:D

grinchy

Sith Lord
So many choices to do, trying to keep it around the £100 mark so its more affordable, I like the space slug idea, but they are all good choices, have to see what happens

Latest posts

Top Bottom