Antoni Emchowicz - Toy Toni - ebay seller: marsking

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Also sells on website toytoni.com

Has faked thousands of MOCs (palitoy and german)

Likes ironing bubbles as well as his undies

Is a very bad man

That is all

:)

Jason

kieatky

Jedi Master
He's still selling Star Wars via E-Bay, this was newly listed yesterday -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251573165854?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Section 8

Sith Lord
He has a Meccano Jawa on now. Is it legit or not? £110 is surely too low for such a nice one. Is he trying to sell them off as quick as possible.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Section 8 said:
He has a Meccano Jawa on now. Is it legit or not? £110 is surely too low for such a nice one. Is he trying to sell them off as quick as possible.

These were found to be legit. He has a lot of them. £110 is not low if your main income stream has been cut right down and your travel agent needs paying.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
I am in no way saying what he has done is in any way right as its 200% wrong, but have to say I have had quite a few baggies from Toni over the years & they have all been correct & for the most part in good condition, sadly also a ESB GM PD MOC (got thats a lot of abbreviations in one go) so though I have had some cracking baggies from the guy & IMO all his baggies are indeed 100% genuine, he should have come clean many many years ago when the values of these MOC started rising & they went from old toys to vintage collectables, back then I can almost see where he was coming from & I could see many others doing the same thing if they had all the component parts as they were, well toys & not of a great value, but the second it was looking to be highly collectable & of great value the normal person with any kind of ethics would have stopped doing it & simply sold the component parts as is or stopped altogether, sadly greed breeds ugly things in the nature of the human condition.

plantman

Sith Lord
he's a c*nt pure and simple and i dont use that word much, he had stolen thousands of the community and other collectors hard earned cash, i'd kick him in his balls if he had any.

kingshearer

Jedi Master
I've bought a Han Hoth, Snowtrooper and possibly something else off him in the past but I think they were just £40 - 50 range each so no huge loss for a couple of mint figures and cards and they could still be original yet. Both of these figures have square bottomed bubbles.

kingshearer

Jedi Master
kieatky said:
He's still selling Star Wars via E-Bay, this was newly listed yesterday -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251573165854?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I notice he stopped getting selling his stay press Palitoy cards about 12 months ago around the time this scam started coming to light.
Here's some of the pre-scam feedback 'Toni's not from Mars but he's certainly the King, awesome product, thanks a lot!'
I'm now going to go down the list and see how much I've given him :x

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
had a look last night, i see he's still ticking over with baggies and carded figures.

the man has some nerve, i hope a few on here have posted some fresh turds through his door :D

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I think I've just found the answer to a question I was about to ask! I didn't realise the infamous Toy Toni was also known as 'marsking' on eBay. I was going to ask the forum if anyone knew if he was a legit seller (guess I don't need to do that now!), as I am after a couple of original Luke Bespin yellow sabres, and noticed he had a surprising number for sale on eBay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252683646041?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT). But it's not just the 7 he currently has listed, it's also the 15 previous sales of the exact same thing he has on his eBay feedback over just the first 3 pages of his feedback. Now to be fair, all previous sales are apparently from satisfied customers, however having a couple of yellow Bespin sabres for sale doesn't raise any eyebrows, but producing at least 22 of them (and all apparently the V1 version too) for sale in a relatively short space of time begins to smell a bit fishy, IMHO. Now of course, I suppose all 22 sabres could be genuine vintage V1 sabres, and the seller might be completely legit these days... or the sabres might be good quality knock-offs. Fortunately, I've never actually bought anything from him before. I have been tempted, but was always put off by the suspicious number of sabres he had for sale at any one time.

Before I thought to search for 'marsking' here on the 'Sellers to avoid' thread, I did email him via eBay politely enquiring as to how he satisfied himself that the sabres were genuine (I didn't want to be rude and ask directly if they were repros, even though that's clearly what I'm thinking!), given the rather surprising number he appears to have sold, but so far I haven't had a response. Funny that!

Am I being overly suspicious about this, or does a leopard not change its spots? :wink:

MarkG

Jedi Master
Snaketibe said:
I think I've just found the answer to a question I was about to ask! I didn't realise the infamous Toy Toni was also known as 'marsking' on eBay. I was going to ask the forum if anyone knew if he was a legit seller (guess I don't need to do that now!), as I am after a couple of original Luke Bespin yellow sabres, and noticed he had a surprising number for sale on eBay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252683646041?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT). But it's not just the 7 he currently has listed, it's also the 15 previous sales of the exact same thing he has on his eBay feedback over just the first 3 pages of his feedback. Now to be fair, all previous sales are apparently from satisfied customers, however having a couple of yellow Bespin sabres for sale doesn't raise any eyebrows, but producing at least 22 of them (and all apparently the V1 version too) for sale in a relatively short space of time begins to smell a bit fishy, IMHO. Now of course, I suppose all 22 sabres could be genuine vintage V1 sabres, and the seller might be completely legit these days... or the sabres might be good quality knock-offs. Fortunately, I've never actually bought anything from him before. I have been tempted, but was always put off by the suspicious number of sabres he had for sale at any one time.

Before I thought to search for 'marsking' here on the 'Sellers to avoid' thread, I did email him via eBay politely enquiring as to how he satisfied himself that the sabres were genuine (I didn't want to be rude and ask directly if they were repros, even though that's clearly what I'm thinking!), given the rather surprising number he appears to have sold, but so far I haven't had a response. Funny that!

Am I being overly suspicious about this, or does a leopard not change its spots? :wink:

I would like to think, even though the guy is a C%#T that what he is selling now is legit. He has never been great for replies, so no need to worry there. He's always been a big dealer on the toy front, although tin robots is his forte.. and hopefully he has become good after his Palitoy home jobbies..

If required, I could buy one... and if it turns out to be fake I can happily return to him in person with a huge right fist.. he lives 5 mins from me !

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
MarkG said:
I would like to think, even though the guy is a C%#T that what he is selling now is legit. He has never been great for replies, so no need to worry there. He's always been a big dealer on the toy front, although tin robots is his forte.. and hopefully he has become good after his Palitoy home jobbies..

If required, I could buy one... and if it turns out to be fake I can happily return to him in person with a huge right fist.. he lives 5 mins from me !

Thanks for the reply and kind offer. I sent my email to him on 26th Dec, so let's be charitable and say fair enough that he hasn't replied yet, what with it being the holiday season. Hopefully he will reply though as I am genuinely interested to see what he has to say for himself on this (where does one legitimately obtain 22 V1 yellow Bespin sabres exactly?!). If he does reply, I'll base my next move on that; if I don't like what he says, I'll steer clear. However, if he doesn't reply at all, my general policy with most eBay sellers is that if they can't be bothered to reply to a reasonable question, I can't be bothered to give them my business! ;-)

I'll post any reply he does send here as some other forum members might be interested in seeing it, and if I feel I need to take you up on your offer of seeing him in person, I'll let you know! :lol:

Dannywhiteley

Jedi Master
Considering what else he has sold over the years (real or not), 22 Bespin sabres is probably the very small tip of a fecking huge iceberg.

They are real.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom