Epic competition for a great cause (40 Prizes) - How to enter

itfciain

Grand Master
My package arrived from Clint - really appreciate it

I think most have been sorted out - I apologise for not check up on this but will have a good look down the list at the weekend and make sure things are boxed off - there are a few prizes due to come to me in the US that I will then arrange to send on

Daz

Padawan
Contacted my lucky prize winner Chiffy. He is a top guy and has kindly Donated he's price to raise alittle extre cash to go into the pot which we both agreed was a good idea.

Apologies was planning on listing it a few weeks ago . So will be listing on eBay at the end of the month allowing some time for people to get over Christmas spending :wink:

Will let you know the result.....

Regards

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Hi

I have only just noticed this post and was moved by its content, did you reach your target amount? Is it still possible to partake or donate?

Thanks

Anthony

Richard_H

Grand Master
Bump - just sent Jez £62.50 based on sales I've done over the last month. Jez is running on May 4th to hit his 40 mile target. He is over 90% of the way now.

www.justgiving.com/rogueone

Daveshaw

Hello everyone.
Let me introduce myself.
I'm Dave and I'm Bethanys Dad. ( a Star Wars fan, but not as big as some of you guys!))

Wow it's been nearly year since the amazing efforts of the people on this forum, and my buddy Neil, and countless others who gave up thier time. To support the fund raising!

I've just popped on to say a huge thanks again! I know Neil, has thanked you guys on my behalf!
Once I've worked out how to post videos here. I'll post some of Beth using the eye gaze equipment. Which she enjoys greatly. And aiding her to communicate a little bit more.
Thanks again!!
B1908147-967B-4931-910B-64C7BFF54B18.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom