Vintage UK Star Wars Helix Returns to our Galaxy

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Grant_C said:
Cheers lads- please buy loads of this stuff as gifts etc. It needs to sell well.

We have approached them to finish what they began in 1978...............there are 2 other films.

I want the gift set when it comes out..and some alone time.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Commander Clint said:
I will definitely have to work a trade or two, with you guys. 8)

Email me your address mate and I'll get a set sent out to you in April. Might be bringing a ton to celebration.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Amazing news and all I can say is they're going to need to make a lot of pencil sharpeners! Keep us posted with he release as I'm not sure if these will be available in the US so may need to order direct from them.

Ian

Twin30mm

Jedi Knight
Congratulations. Fantastic news.

Fond memories of the original line, so I'll be snapping these up, once they hit the shelves.
The DS sharpener looks the dog's whotsits.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
Amazing news and all I can say is they're going to need to make a lot of pencil sharpeners! Keep us posted with he release as I'm not sure if these will be available in the US so may need to order direct from them.

Ian

Pretty sure we can sort you and Todd out no problem!

spoons

Grand Master
Congrats guys, a great project and it looks like Christmas is sorted next year :)

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
It's great to see a company respecting their product history. It's also great to see the fans involved in the creation of new products and what look like some fantastic designs. I'm really looking forward to seeing these and can see them doing really well.

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
Guys, will the pencil cases smell like 1977 pencil cases? I hope you've conveyed the smell of 70s and 80s PVC to the right people. This is a deal breaker for me. No smell = no retro pencil case.

Nah, I'll be lapping it all up and cradling my memories of the smells on my own in a darkened room later.

Great idea, great work! I can't wait to see more about it in the fullness of time.

Palifan

Sith Lord
SublevelStudios said:
Palifan said:

Ian

Pretty sure we can sort you and Todd out no problem!

Great news and would be very much appreciated! :D

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom