Good Lord!

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/371841795903?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

:shock: :eek: :roll:

yoda

Sith Lord
I got R2 with the saber here not that long ago complete for around that price.
This is starting to get really crazy :? I am in shock at reading that.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Palifan said:
It's our old friend millionsoftoys , Yeah for them! :roll:

Ian

:lol: Indeed! Damn shame I'm blocked from bidding on their items due to me having the temerity to point out they were appalling sellers. Otherwise I could have lumped in on this.

This cannot be another price rise but a one of blip, surely? R2 pop-up has been anywhere between £180 - £220 in complete loose condition for over a year, I can't think of a reason for a sudden hike now.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
I don't know Simon, a loose one with no sabre went for £100 not long ago, and I've seen them north of £300. I'd really like to agree with you on this but it would not surprise me if it was a sudden shift as R2 has always been a bitch to get, especially in decent condition.

Last 15 (kickin' it old skool!) are becoming more expensive recently.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
SublevelStudios said:
I don't know Simon, a loose one with no sabre went for £100 not long ago, and I've seen them north of £300. I'd really like to agree with you on this but it would not surprise me if it was a sudden shift as R2 has always been a bitch to get, especially in decent condition.

Last 15 (kickin' it old skool!) are becoming more expensive recently.

Jeez, I had no idea there'd been another (unwelcome) uplift. That's got to elevate the price of the Last 17 (keeping in UK real 8) ) above £1,500 for a loose set now? Where does that put a MOC set of Last 17 now?

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
if you can get through my warblings on the podcast about prices this month, the top price paid for a set of ungraded last 17 at the end of 2016 was £1720, so this isnt that unusual... people will go to 3-400 for a minty yak.. into the £200s and over for the complete pop up.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
naughtyjedi said:
if you can get through my warblings on the podcast about prices this month, the top price paid for a set of ungraded last 17 at the end of 2016 was £1720, so this isnt that unusual... people will go to 3-400 for a minty yak.. into the £200s and over for the complete pop up.

I do enjoy your market watch section, Pete. Despite listening to it each month these prices have shocked me. Although I know there's a few outlier prices of Yaks and R2s the fact these are becoming the norm is surprising. At my first FF all the way back in April 2015(!) I bought a minty mint Yak from Jamie for £165. I knew it wasn't a low price but it was spanky mint. I had considered it worth the same now. And as for R2s, I'm sure I've seen a dearth of them at or below £220 and the last two at that had included trilogo carbacks and that was on the (what's rapidly become) the source of overpriced SW, a particular group on Facebook. I guess you only notice what you want to and ignore everything else.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom