• Princess Leia Organa

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot

Votes: 18 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
So we're finally down to the final four (well five, due to a tie), only 1 of the 5 remaining has ever reached the semi-final, that was Boba Fett in 2015 when he went on to triumph, so new territory for the other figures.

The first semi final drawn sees a three way match after Jawa and Leia tied in their quarter final, they are drawn out first and will be taking on the TIE Pilot. All have delivered some blows to popular figures on the journeys.

Leia has eliminated 8D8, Romba, Chewbacca, Weequay, White Bespin Guard, Nien Nunb and Leia Boushh
Jawa has eliminated Ugnaught, Logray, Walrus Man, Threepio RL, Threepio SL and Imperial Gunner.
TIE Pilot has eliminated AT-AT Driver, Leia Poncho, Leia Bespin, Han Carbonite, Yoda, Luke Farmboy, Sand People and R2-D2

Looking at those lists TIE Pilot has removed some big figures with the likes of Yoda, R2, Farmboy and Tusken falling at his black glove covered hands.

Should be a fascinating opening semi final

VOTING CLOSES IN 48 HOURS

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Kind of wanted these separated at this stage as the other semi final doesn't excite me, but draws are draws, I have gone with Jawa this time out, but whoever wins this semi will certainly have my vote in the final

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Glad the forum saw sense and Leia recovered her deficit to tie with the disgusting little creature. This time round I think she's going to build on that momentum and kick arse! Go Princess!

mumbo

Sith Lord
I was nearly swayed from my previous vote but stuck with the little darlings that are Jawas

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Glad the forum saw sense and Leia recovered her deficit to tie with the disgusting little creature. This time round I think she's going to build on that momentum and kick arse! Go Princess!

Yes I saw those 20 new accounts made going by the names of "WellGroomedNH" "UnderdressedfortheOccassionNH" and "SuitnblacktieNH"....

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Nick_IoW said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:

Yes I saw those 20 new accounts made going by the names of "WellGroomedNH" "UnderdressedfortheOccassionNH" and "SuitnblacktieNH"....

:lol:

Jez

Sith Lord
I'm not going to say who I voted for but i'm sure she would have appreciated it.

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
But the t f p smelled so good back in the day :) and looks so bad ass

Latest posts

Top Bottom