• Boba Fett

Votes: 32 41.6%
  • Biker Scout

Votes: 45 58.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
So the second of the semi finals, former Champion Boba Fett takes on Biker Scout.

Fett, like I said above, was the 2015 winner. he was a quarter finalist in 2014, but was eliminated In the first round in 2016.
Biker Scout has improved year on year, 2nd round in 2014, 3rd round in 2015 and then quarter final in 2016. It's been a mazy run for him this year, can he make the final?

Fett has eliminated Leia Bespin, Leia Poncho, han Carbonite, AT_AT Driver, R2 Pop-up, Stormtrooper and Luke Bespin to get this far.
Biker Scout has eliminated Cloud Car Pilot, 4-LOM, Ree Yees, Black Bespin Guard, Han Bespin, Gamorrean Guard and Hoth Stomie to reach the semis.

VOTING CLOSES IN 48 HOURS

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Biker scout all day long!
The only figure I kept from my childhood and to this day one of my favourite sculpts... by far the best imperial troop too!

mumbo

Sith Lord
Biker for me, certainly holds more childhood memories and a sculpt that I love.

MarkG

Jedi Master
I've always loved Fett, but loved the Speeder Bike more... so his rider gets my vote here.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Fett, just a cool figure and my favourite as a kid, loads of play value with his rocket pack, wrist rockets and tool kits, and colourful too.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
And now he's a little further behind :)

I do love a nice Fett. Great figure. However, he will never complete with one of the coolest Imperials there is. The Speeder Bike scene and toy was one of the highlights of my SW childhood and involves my only memory of my dearly beloved Toy + Hobby shop in Chester.

Boba can smoke my chubby if he's going to pretend to contend with the Biker Scout.

Woolyniner

Jedi Knight
ScruffyLookingNH said:
And now he's a little further behind :)

I do love a nice Fett. Great figure. However, he will never complete with one of the coolest Imperials there is. The Speeder Bike scene and toy was one of the highlights of my SW childhood and involves my only memory of my dearly beloved Toy + Hobby shop in Chester.

Boba can smoke my chubby if he's going to pretend to contend with the Biker Scout.

I bought my star wars stuff from Toy + Hobby in Chester too!

Latest posts

Top Bottom