Latest Acquisitions

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Little Sunday morning pick up.....traveled down country early to meet a seller, paid off...

Very happy with this, first 'Star Wars' logo boxed item :D

Box itself is in great condition, original factory sealed one end. Love the 'Target' $8.99 price tag.
Land speeder is really nice, fully working.

IMG_20170219_120233.jpg

IMG_20170219_120307.jpg

IMG_20170219_120250.jpg

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Snapped up this x wing with box and insert for £25 posted on ebay :shock:
Have had to reattach the flaps of the box, but displays pretty well now. The x wing is really nice!

Attachments

• IMG_5592.JPG
    IMG_5592.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 1,022
  • IMG_5595.JPG
    IMG_5595.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 1,024

kvavik

Jedi Knight
Vader is the latest add to my french trilogo SW focus, but I realised I had all the three SW characters in body armor. Now to fint the ESB ones. ATAT driver is down, at least.

Attachments

• VSF.jpg
    VSF.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 967

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
kvavik said:
Vader is the latest add to my french trilogo SW focus, but I realised I had all the three SW characters in body armor. Now to fint the ESB ones. ATAT driver is down, at least.

Simply beautiful!! :shock: :shock:

Joe

Grand Master
mr_palitoy said:
scarfaceone said:
Mail call from the uk :D

AA991FAB-69F9-482C-B066-57BCBFDD1CAF_zps4vjpumfv.jpg

This is an unverified 70C Leia on the Palitoy Matrix. Edd spotted it. Have added to my matrix now.

http://www.freewebs.com/mrpalitoy/

:)

Jason

I'm not entirely sure you can add an undocumented variation to your matrix without a better picture. That does indeed look like a 70C but the punch is telling me it's a 70B with a repaired/resealed bubble area.

Scarefaceone, is the figure factory sealed? Need more pictures if so.

scarfaceone

Padawan
Joe said:
mr_palitoy said:
scarfaceone said:
Mail call from the uk :D

AA991FAB-69F9-482C-B066-57BCBFDD1CAF_zps4vjpumfv.jpg

This is an unverified 70C Leia on the Palitoy Matrix. Edd spotted it. Have added to my matrix now.

Jason

I'm not entirely sure you can add an undocumented variation to your matrix without a better picture. That does indeed look like a 70C but the punch is telling me it's a 70B with a repaired/resealed bubble area.

hey mates,

the bubble is resealed on the left side where you can see the dried glue, but the rest of the bubble is factory sealed. I bought it from a man who originally purchased this in the late 80s in the UK. He told me that the figure was never taken out and only glued it back because of partially bubble Lifting.

Edd already contacted me about this. If you Need a better Picture(s) just contact me via pm.

scarfaceone

Padawan
kvavik said:

AWESOME Dude :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: That boba it really phat :D

kvavik

Jedi Knight
Andyclarke said:
kvavik said:

Simply beautiful!! :shock: :shock:

scarfaceone said:
kvavik said:

AWESOME Dude :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: That boba it really phat :D

Thanks guys! :)

Joe

Grand Master
scarfaceone said:
Joe said:
mr_palitoy said:

Jason

hey mates,

the bubble is resealed on the left side where you can see the dried glue, but the rest of the bubble is factory sealed. I bought it from a man who originally purchased this in the late 80s in the UK. He told me that the figure was never taken out and only glued it back because of partially bubble Lifting.

Edd already contacted me about this. If you Need a better Picture(s) just contact me via pm.

Please could you email me some pictures? [email protected]

The punch does not match the 70C bubble area which would not only make it a new matrix addition in the 70C column, it would also be the first of it's kind to have a different punch. If it's resealed then I'm inclined to believe the entire thing has been transplanted from another card (LXW for example).

Latest posts

Top Bottom